X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your face is a tag

Comment

• don't you **** when guests neverrrr leave?l like until after 4:00am? yeahh....don't think i'm gonna go to sleep tonight/day.

Comment

• Originally posted by kriss View Post
        your face is a tag
        You're a tag.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        don't you **** when guests neverrrr leave?l like until after 4:00am? yeahh....don't think i'm gonna go to sleep tonight/day.
        That sucks.. I usually turn around and kick people out.. Ive done that many times... Dont care if they dont come back, If I want to sleep, then they gotta leave.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Bleh.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sup mang! Missed you yesterday.. howd you go?

Scrapped on of my ssr's... FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Right when I put them up for sale.. fml.

Comment

• That sucks bro. Hopefully you won't get lowballed too hard for that.

Yesterday was pretty good. Got all my classes scheduled for first semester. Found out that after this semester I will never have to take a world language again. And if I take a summer course for Math, I can be done with math before next year. Which is awesome. Damn I really can't wait to get out of here and be there. Everytime I visit the campus I get so pumped to being going there.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Last day of summer school !

woooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Ill fix the wheel if they are willing to pay the price...

Thats awesome dude.. Sounds like you'll enjoy it there right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Ill fix the wheel if they are willing to pay the price...

Thats awesome dude.. Sounds like you'll enjoy it there right?
                    Enjoy doesn't even begin to explain it.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Awesome...

Comment

• Yes it is.

But don't worry I will still be with the SW fam almost as much as I am now.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Random Thread people.. I have a Dillema.

I am most likely coming over to the states. Soon is all I can say, but I will be coming.. I need to scrape together monies, which isnt too much of a problem at the moment.

I work for a security firm, and currently I am working at an appartment block as some of you know. Im only a casual, so i dont get sick or annual leave, but my pay rate is reasonable plus i get allowences for uniform and first aid..

The company that runs the appartments tried to poach me, I said I would think about it.. Im guessing the money would be better, and I would probably be a full time employee, so i would get annual leave and sick leave etc.

Im going to organise an interview with them, so that I can find out what exactly they are offering. My dillema is, if its more money, but they dont give me time off to come over there, is it worth it? I love having the freedom of being able to up and go with relative ease, and I dont know if I could do night shift for a great period of time...

Thats one of many current dillema's... but yeah. Any opinions/thoughts?

Comment

• I would just ask them about what the position entails in terms of benefits, vacation time, pay, etc, and see what they say and base your decision off that. At this moment it seems like you are playing the cards, so just ask and see what happens.

You need to come to the states.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The other dillema I have are my wheels on the Legend...

They are for sale for $2500 with tires.. But no one wants them cause they are shit offset... Unless I sell them for less, but they owe me more lol..

I think Ill wait and see, and probably just end up widening them.

Comment

• And I scrapped one haha, but shit happens.. Its the worst carpark in this place...

Comment

Working...
                                X