This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    You should keep it. The things I could have used a queen for, and the opportunities I missed... Fuck.
    daamn..............................that sucks.

But its gay cause no matter how clean your room is, it still looks messy cause theres barely room for you to walk
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Aw shit my bad. I thought a twin was the next size smaller then the queen, but thats a full. Damn man, why the fuck do you have a twin still?

-Dan

Comment

• lmao. My friend has a king. and all he has in his room is his bed and a drawer with all his clothes and a tv on top of it. He has like no room

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I had two twins put together and it was slightly larger then my queen now. It was actually too big tho, I could sleep me and 3 females in it

-Dan

Comment

• lol . I always knew it as, 2 twins equal a full and a queen is like 3 twins. I've had this bed since I was born. I feel bad ass knowing how small I was and having a huge ass bed lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• touchdown again muthafucka!!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• i **** when someone you haventt talked to in forever says your talking shit about someone else that you were kinda friends with a while ago now the person thinks your talking shit and wants beef....just sayin
                Originally posted by TheNeek
                BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  what about pegs?
                  no pegs no problem, use your pedals and bottom bracket like a real man

Comment

• I dont have pegs. lol. I lost em I think, havent found em yet

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Not to be "that guy" but its been 2 weeks since I ordered my CiB stickers and I still haven't got them. Is this normal? I tried to email them but they didn't reply.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                        i **** when someone you haventt talked to in forever says your talking shit about someone else that you were kinda friends with a while ago now the person thinks your talking shit and wants beef....just sayin
                        kinda like the situation I was in a few years ago. Just...be chillen at school then I get a text from one of my old friend
                        "i heard your talking shit"
                        "k"
                        "are you?"
                        "idk"
                        then he'd get all pissed

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          kinda like the situation I was in a few years ago. Just...be chillen at school then I get a text from one of my old friend
                          "k"
                          "are you?"
                          "idk"
                          then he'd get all pissed
                          yea happens all the time around here. like yesterday and the day before to my boy he got a text late at night saying "yo yous a bitch cunt call me up tomorow to fight" my friend ignores and the same number keeps texting him all day even tho he doesnt answer them. some dude said i was talkin shit about his ex gfs new boyfriend that im cool with and now the dude is gettin mad at me i dont give a fuck tho same shit different day what ever happens....happens
                          Originally posted by TheNeek
                          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• lol thats gay. We have a looooooooottt of fights here though. I've recorded so many....

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                              Aw shit my bad. I thought a twin was the next size smaller then the queen, but thats a full. Damn man, why the fuck do you have a twin still?
                              Cause shit sucks. Aka my Dad says that I don't need it and I still fit my bed so why spend money (he's a fucking cheap skate).
                              Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                              I had two twins put together and it was slightly larger then my queen now. It was actually too big tho, I could sleep me and 3 females in it
                              I see no issue with this.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                              Not to be "that guy" but its been 2 weeks since I ordered my CiB stickers and I still haven't got them. Is this normal? I tried to email them but they didn't reply.
                              That's what happened with me.
                              Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              "k"
                              "are you?"
                              "idk"
                              then he'd get all pissed
                              Sounds legit.
                              Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              lol thats gay. We have a looooooooottt of fights here though. I've recorded so many....
                              We have been over this before.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Drama, any association with defgrip or TCU? Your bike looks mad familiar.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X