• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
    That's the dopest bmx bike ever. evAr... FIRE

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    I think I have a favorite fan company. www.bigassfans.com
    looks like some shit straight out of some futuristic helicopter. I'd definitely buy one.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    I was planning on picking up a older style bike and rusting the frame out then painting the wheels something crazy along with polishing some things.
    do it. One of BMX friends' bike is becoming rusted naturally and I told him let it, so now its gonna rust. Cause he rawed the frame so its easier for it to rust now, now that its just down to bare metal
    Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    I bought a papazon chair (spelling?) from either ikea or peir 1 and its the most amazing thing ever. It was like fucking $250 tho haha

This was the bike I was going to get for $25. Im thinking about it.
    dude buy that shit. Hell, its only $25
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      Dude its like a giant birds nest full of softness. I even went to bath and beyond and picked up a $50 throw blanket just to add to the comfort level. Let me tell yah, its high.

Do a photoshop of the bike so I can see its potential plz lol
      I am going to have to see said chair.

I can't PS a bike/I am wayyyy too lazy to even attempt such an activity right now.

Get Alex to do it, he is the new PS king around here.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol why am I teh kingz of PS now?

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          I am going to have to see said chair.

I can't PS a bike/I am wayyyy too lazy to even attempt such an activity right now.

Get Alex to do it, he is the new PS king around here.
          Dude, its pure awesomeness. Ill take a pic of it. hold on.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
          lol why am I teh kingz of PS now?
          Alex, photoshop that bike please haha. Rusted frame, some flashy color wheels, polish gears, ect.

-Dan

Comment

• Cause you have done so many around here recently, and I have been wayy too lazy, and yours are better.

Yeah I just gave you a compliment, don't get used to it, it won't happen again.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I would **** riding around knowing if I stop pedaling, bad things could happen haha. Plus they're expensive as hell haha.
              haha nahhhh dude. I ride around with a front brake for dope indo's and shit. But they arn't really that expensive. Just have to look in the right places.

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• ew drama, pegs? Really?

Comment

Dude, its pure awesomeness. Ill take a pic of it. hold on.

Alex, photoshop that bike please haha. Rusted frame, some flashy color wheels, polish gears, ect.
                  lol got a bigger pic then?
                  Cause you have done so many around here recently, and I have been wayy too lazy, and yours are better.

Yeah I just gave you a compliment, don't get used to it, it won't happen again.
                  why thank you kielan

you know what kielan...... I've been trying to be nice to you lately. but now....i guess.... fuck you...

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                    ew drama, pegs? Really?
                    what about pegs?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• No, no.. FUCK YOU.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

No, no... FUCK YOU.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                          haha nahhhh dude. I ride around with a front brake for dope indo's and shit. But they arn't really that expensive. Just have to look in the right places.
                          I just couldnt imagine me riding around knowing I have to keep pedaling haha. Seams like a hassle. But I found a fixie on CL. Baby blue frame, black 27' wheels in the rear, 26' wheels in the front. It looks cool, dude only wants $125 for it but im going to try to get it down.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          lol got a bigger pic then?
                          no, I dont haha. Screw it, its too much work even for me just thinking about it haha

And kielan, heres my chair, blanket, coffee table set up in my dirty as fuuuuu room right now.

-Dan

Comment

• That's dopetastic. I wish I had enough space in my room for a dopetastic chair coffee table setup.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              Dave, did you happen to find out about tires?
                              what size tires do you need??
                              Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
                              haaa, that looks pretty beast.. yeah rust it out just like (iscrapes) ingenious plan to buy a deuceforty out of Connecticut. It sort of reminds me of this bomber I found on Zilvia. http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/x...0616001525.jpg
                              ?
                              I think I have a favorite fan company. www.bigassfans.com
                              hahaha you would look it up
                              Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                              Build a Fixie!
                              i want a fixie soooo bad i might buy my friends for 100 or just order a complete for 260
                              Originally posted by TheNeek
                              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

I just couldnt imagine me riding around knowing I have to keep pedaling haha. Seams like a hassle. But I found a fixie on CL. Baby blue frame, black 27' wheels in the rear, 26' wheels in the front. It looks cool, dude only wants $125 for it but im going to try to get it down.

no, I dont haha. Screw it, its too much work even for me just thinking about it haha

And kielan, heres my chair, blanket, coffee table set up in my dirty as fuuuuu room right now.
                                running staggered setup on a bike? lol.

imagine going down a hill with one of those^

lol I'll try anyways.

and that table doesnt look half bad

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X