This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    ssooo........redid my back. Might only have it temporarily since Im getting new parts. So I'm going to repaint it. any thoughts?

That's the dopest bmx bike ever. evAr... FIRE

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• I think I have a favorite fan company. www.bigassfans.com
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I was planning on picking up a older style bike and rusting the frame out then painting the wheels something crazy along with polishing some things.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          I think I have a favorite fan company. www.bigassfans.com
          Dude you have to be stoned to find something like big ass fans.

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I want to do a rat rod style bike. I would have the most baller bike on campus.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              I was planning on picking up a older style bike and rusting the frame out then painting the wheels something crazy along with polishing some things.
              Build a Fixie!

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                Dude you have to be stoned to find something like big ass fans.
                Nope, saw them in Ikea where they house all the stuff in, the "warehouse" as I call it. I saw it and I was like "Thats fucking hilarious."
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Thats exactly what im thinking. We all ride bikes when its nice out to get to class and just around campus. I rat style bike would be baller but I can't bring myself to buy a bike (I found a old bike with fenders and all that good stuff for $25) just to know im going to rust it out and make it "shitty". Im kinda a jew with money haha

-Dan

Comment

Nope, saw them in Ikea where they house all the stuff in, the "warehouse" as I call it. I saw it and I was like "Thats fucking hilarious."
                    lulz or be cruizing IKEA. Ikea is dopee. Or Eq3 where all the stuff from my room comes

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                      Build a Fixie!
                      I would **** riding around knowing if I stop pedaling, bad things could happen haha. Plus they're expensive as hell haha.

-Dan

Comment

• Ikea = my life.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          Thats exactly what im thinking. We all ride bikes when its nice out to get to class and just around campus. I rat style bike would be baller but I can't bring myself to buy a bike (I found a old bike with fenders and all that good stuff for $25) just to know im going to rust it out and make it "shitty". Im kinda a jew with money haha

I'm getting a bike (love my parents sometimes), so really I can do whatever I want with it. Making it ratty would be sooo dope. Finish it off with the ultimate in hipster looks. Damn that would be baller.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Ikea = my life.
                            I bought a papazon chair (spelling?) from either ikea or peir 1 and its the most amazing thing ever. It was like fucking $250 tho haha

Originally posted by prodigee View Post

I'm getting a bike (love my parents sometimes), so really I can do whatever I want with it. Making it ratty would be sooo dope. Finish it off with the ultimate in hipster looks. Damn that would be baller.
                            This was the bike I was going to get for $25. Im thinking about it.

-Dan

Comment

• That's damn expensive for a chair from Ikea. That bike is baller. Buy it for me. I will pimp it.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dude its like a giant birds nest full of softness. I even went to bath and beyond and picked up a $50 throw blanket just to add to the comfort level. Let me tell yah, its high.

Do a photoshop of the bike so I can see its potential plz lol

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X