That cop is a prick.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
        Ford KA is fucking ugly!
        I got 52in 50 on on Bay Bridge.
        Damn, thats bad.

Comment

• Cop said I was doing 64 in a 35, that was a nice 60 day suspension. Such bullshit, I had just finished making a right on red, I was going maybe 30 when he said he lasered me. Fucking BULLSHIT.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            That cop is a prick.
            Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Damn, thats bad.
            He told me I "BLEW" his doors off! lol
            Fucker has no idea what blowing doors off means.
            Now when I ride my bike or my friends bikes. I look for cops to fuck with.
            Doing a wheelie pass the cop at 100+ is priceless.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Cop said I was doing 64 in a 35, that was a nice 60 day suspension. Such bullshit, I had just finished making a right on red, I was going maybe 30 when he said he lasered me. Fucking BULLSHIT.
              When you're black everything automatically doubles.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                He told me I "BLEW" his doors off! lol
                Fucker has no idea what blowing doors off means.
                Now when I ride my bike or my friends bikes. I look for cops to fuck with.
                Doing a wheelie pass the cop at 100+ is priceless.
                My buddy is notorious for blasting cops at 180+ on his Busa lol

Comment

Cop said I was doing 64 in a 35, that was a nice 60 day suspension. Such bullshit, I had just finished making a right on red, I was going maybe 30 when he said he lasered me. Fucking BULLSHIT.
                  I once got a ticket for indecating turn signal less than 100 ft away from intersection.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    When you're black everything automatically doubles.
                    In this town I have the triple threat, black, modified car, and black. Shit sucks.

Pavel I hope you fought that ticket, cause that is some serious bullshit.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      My buddy is notorious for blasting cops at 180+ on his Busa lol
                      LOL
                      Its not as fun imo. I like to see them looking at me and THEN I pick it up. Some try flipping me, some try chasing me, which is fucking stupid. lol
                      I fucking **** cops!!!
                      I once did wheelie pass two CHP's in fairfield. Come to find out 6 month later, those same cops where doing speech at my friend's little brother's HS. When cop told class that reckless driving is stupid someone asked him what is reckless driving. He said, "Well, this one time we were parked on the side of the road and this guy on read motorcycle in white leathers did fast wheelie past us. This is reckless driving.". I wouldnt be surprised if he was talking about me. lol Not a lot of people in Fairfield ride like I do. lol

Comment

In this town I have the triple threat, black, modified car, and black. Shit sucks.

Pavel I hope you fought that ticket, cause that is some serious bullshit.
                        I tried. Judge told me that I was going over 50 and thats the end of it.
                        Ticket was $165.

For past 12 month I beend driving no more than 5mph over the limit in my car. When I get on the bike, well..... Thats whole another story.

Comment

• No I meant the improper indication one.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• RT serious question, I have the opportunity to get an air ride kit for crazy cheap for my car. Should I do it..
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

RT serious question, I have the opportunity to get an air ride kit for crazy cheap for my car. Should I do it..
                              If air is what you want... Just remember even nice kits can be really fussy so a cheap kit could be much worse.

Comment

No I meant the improper indication one.
                                Oh, yeah. I didn't win it though.
                                Com said it was no more than 80 ft.
                                In reality, the reason why he stoped me was because i passed him doing 80+ in 35 zone. But he didn't have his radar on and couldnt get me for it. He was trying to get me to say that I was speeding but I streight up told him that he is tripping and I was driving 35. Then he wasnt too pleased that I was 21 (2007) and I was driving 05 X5 that was in my name. He asked me if it was my mammy's or my dady's car about 10 times. After I told him that its not my foult that he drives Ford Toures and I drive this. This was what really got him fired.
                                I have no regrets about that ticked. And in reality I feel sorry for POS people such as him.
                                FUCK COPS ONE MORE TIME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X