This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    God I **** when that happens... worst is when the ache stays for several days..

Yeah.. I was going to fly over for 512 and get a lift with MR.T&P but that didnt happen.

Awesome, Ill hit up Ben and Mike later on in the year and find out when something big is on and we'll dowit!
    werd. thats the worst. i hope this is gone by the time i get out of work so i can go to the gym
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Once I pulled a one of my traps at the gym, that was painfull... couldnt lift anything for over a week... could barely move my neck..
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Once I pulled a one of my traps at the gym, that was painfull... couldnt lift anything for over a week... could barely move my neck..
        ouch, thats no good at all. Ive had issues with this should for about 7 years now. so i get extra paranoid when it starts to hurt
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Awesome, Ill hit up Ben and Mike later on in the year and find out when something big is on and we'll dowit!
          Well, State of Stance, that organization im with, is planning a pretty good sized show this beggining of next year, i can give you more info in PM since its not set in stone yet.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          you should go. I'll be there working both days
          Perhaps, but i need the money and i dont think i can get saturday off since its such short notice.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            ouch, thats no good at all. Ive had issues with this should for about 7 years now. so i get extra paranoid when it starts to hurt
            Yeah that sucks dude.. I know a few mates who have had shoulder reco's and that... not good at all.

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
            Well, State of Stance, that organization im with, is planning a pretty good sized show this beggining of next year, i can give you more info in PM since its not set in stone yet.
            You haz PM.

Comment

And when we doing a road trip? next year or the year after? We will do it.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              road trip?
              Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post

Perhaps, but i need the money and i dont think i can get saturday off since its such short notice.
              im down for a road trip ive been thinkin of places to go to
              Originally posted by TheNeek
              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• lol... If it happens...

Comment

• Dave, did you happen to find out about tires?

Comment

RT is dead without Kielan....
                    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
                    Originally posted by *96tegls* View Post
                    FUCK
                    My bbs are to small for my new car, they look lost in the wheel well

- now i have no choice but to sell them
                    I will take them from you. $250 sound good?
                    Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                    Dave, did you happen to find out about tires?
                    This is an important matter Dave, you need to get on it.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ssooo........redid my back. Might only have it temporarily since Im getting new parts. So I'm going to repaint it. any thoughts?

|My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• No. That looks stupid.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• thats why its temporary. My old paint got F'd up. Was full of scratches and it was starting to get rusted cause I rode in the rain the other day. Nothing more free than riding in the rain with no pedestrian/car traffic and some nice hip hop flowing in your ears

Drama you are like god
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Dude you should have just rusted it. That would have been dopeeee.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haaa, that looks pretty beast.. yeah rust it out just like (iscrapes) ingenious plan to buy a deuceforty out of Connecticut. It sort of reminds me of this bomber I found on Zilvia. http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/x...0616001525.jpg
                              Originally posted by Kielan
                              I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• everyone pretty much thinks it is rust. Plus I should be painting my bike soon soo....yea. I might paint it like a metallic silver blue with chrome wheels and keep the white wall tires.

kind of a blue like this but more metallic (dont mind the 4x4 status)

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X