X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh, did it anyways...
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
      good'ay mate, fuck mondays!

Its G'day, but how you wrote it works too haha us convicts are just lazy fuckers, 4 letters are easier to type then 6 haha

Comment

• Holy shit... Its a monday and talent just walked through the door... 6 of them... And apparently they are in a penthouse appartment... fuck my life hahaha...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Its G'day, but how you wrote it works too haha us convicts are just lazy fuckers, 4 letters are easier to type then 6 haha
          oh oops

at least you have tail to look at at work, we just get old lawyers. Shockingly rare to get any pretty female ones.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Where you working dude?

Security is shit, but I barely ever have to use my brain... this site is awesome cause i have a comp to talk to you guys on.. otherwise id have to use my phone...

And when we doing a road trip? next year or the year after? We will do it.

Comment

• Ahh fuck mondays. I just **** knowing I have to work this whole week other then wednesday and I don't even get paid this friday. I just want August to come.

-Dan

Comment

• mmm... it does suck arse...

Comment

• RT is dead without Kielan....

Comment

• my left shoulder is all fucked up today. mustve slept funny or something
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Where you working dude?

Security is shit, but I barely ever have to use my brain... this site is awesome cause i have a comp to talk to you guys on.. otherwise id have to use my phone...

road trip?

Comment

Where you working dude?

Engineering firm, my boss is an expert witness in accident cases.

Funny enough, just got a text with an offer to go to waterfest, considering it. Next year sounds good to me

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• FUCK
                          My bbs are to small for my new car, they look lost in the wheel well

- now i have no choice but to sell them

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            my left shoulder is all fucked up today. mustve slept funny or something
                            God I **** when that happens... worst is when the ache stays for several days..

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            road trip?
                            Yeah.. I was going to fly over for 512 and get a lift with MR.T&P but that didnt happen.

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post

Funny enough, just got a text with an offer to go to waterfest, considering it. Next year sounds good to me
                            Awesome, Ill hit up Ben and Mike later on in the year and find out when something big is on and we'll dowit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post

you should go. I'll be there working both days

Comment

• Originally posted by *96tegls* View Post
                                FUCK
                                My bbs are to small for my new car, they look lost in the wheel well

- now i have no choice but to sell them
                                Ship them here, Ill look after them

What you buy?

Comment

Working...
                                X