• Show
Clear All

• hello RT
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      I know what hes saying, been a shit ton of them on SW lately
      and not many of them remotely nice
      thank you. apparently someone made up recipe that 1 parts e36 and 4 parts style 5's equals instant fame and fortune. i do not hold this be true
      tumblr
      myata

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
        thank you. apparently someone made up recipe that 1 parts e36 and 4 parts style 5's equals instant fame and fortune. i do not hold this be true
        yeah and it doesnt help when they title their intro thread
        "yea, another E36"
        or
        "omg!!! another E36"
        or
        "oh noes another E36"
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

for stanceworks. it just seems that everyone on stanceworks decides "okay these are now the cool kids car and everyone should have em". when i first got on here there was nothing but jettas and that was cool for like a week and now its e36s. Honestly when i see a slammed one in real life i get giddy like a school girl but I can't escape them on stanceworks
          Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          I know what hes saying, been a shit ton of them on SW lately
          and not many of them remotely nice
          That's because they are cheap, you get a mid 90s German car for the price of a nice 00 civic... Sure there are a lot of them on here, but if you see E36 in the title don't click the thread if it bothers you that much. Things like Style 5s on E36/46 chassis are like seeing Subarus on Rotas its almost like they came factory on them. Sure nothing is all that exciting about them (apart from Style 5s being real wheels) but they are cheap and accessible, so why wouldn't people do it. They aren't bad looking cars or wheels, and can be had for cheap, its a winning package.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            yeah and it doesnt help when they title their intro thread
            "yea, another E36"
            or
            "omg!!! another E36"
            or
            "oh noes another E36"
            exactly. people obviously recognize that what they're doing has been done a thousand times before, so why make yet another identical build thread.
            tumblr
            myata

Comment

exactly. people obviously recognize that what they're doing has been done a thousand times before, so why make yet another identical build thread.
              Since when does wheels and a drop make the car a build?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                That's because they are cheap, you get a mid 90s German car for the price of a nice 00 civic... Sure there are a lot of them on here, but if you see E36 in the title don't click the thread if it bothers you that much. Things like Style 5s on E36/46 chassis are like seeing Subarus on Rotas its almost like they came factory on them. Sure nothing is all that exciting about them (apart from Style 5s being real wheels) but they are cheap and accessible, so why wouldn't people do it. They aren't bad looking cars or wheels, and can be had for cheap, its a winning package.
                fair enough sir. I just miss the feeling of seeing a car slammed for the first time and being wowed by the originality and innovation. ie. the greengoblin build. i flipped a shit when i first saw that thread because it was just so different and its not gonna be like any other car out there when its done. you make 100% valid point I are just disappoint that people seem to be losing there creative spark.
                tumblr
                myata

Comment

• e36 = mk4

/discussion

moving right along. sup rt
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Since when does wheels and a drop make the car a build?
                    it doesn't in my book lol.
                    tumblr
                    myata

Comment

fair enough sir. I just miss the feeling of seeing a car slammed for the first time and being wowed by the originality and innovation. ei. the greengoblin build. i flipped a shit when i first saw that thread because it was just so different and its not gonna be like any other car out there when its done. you make 100% valid point I are just disappoint that people seem to be losing there creative spark.
                      There are only so many newer cars that can be had at that price point. I know because I too am looking at them.

And what do you drive? Please tell me its not a VW because then your whole argument is invalid.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

There are only so many newer cars that can be had at that price point. I know because I too am looking at them.

And what do you drive? Please tell me its not a VW because then your whole argument is invalid.
                        i wont tell you exactly what i drive because i will literally be laughed off the face of s/w but lets just say its an acura.
                        tumblr
                        myata

Comment

i wont tell you exactly what i drive because i will literally be laughed off the face of s/w but lets just say its an acura.
                          You drive a MDX don't you.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You drive a MDX don't you.
                            god damnit
                            tumblr
                            myata

Comment

god damnit
                              hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahhaha deep breath hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahah wipe tears from eyes hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahah

but really, i like the newer mdx
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by average_jerk View Post
                                hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahhaha deep breath hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahah wipe tears from eyes hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahah

but really, i like the newer mdx
                                tumblr
                                myata

Comment

Working...
                                X