• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not a fan

Comment

• Jason, where I'm working there is a Hawt Korean chick.. you'd be fappin
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• fucking want more

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
        you sir, win this battle.
        “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Jason, where I'm working there is a Hawt Korean chick.. you'd be fappin
          O RLY?

and Omghai2uOxer!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• epic shit was epic
            i wish i had a time machine so i could go back and do it again
            www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• hai RT
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• omg hai
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• evening

Comment

• apparently there's some yakuza shit popping off locally.

a friend of one of my workmates lives next door to a yakuza office/hq. he said on the weekend the big bookstore carpark next to the yakuza office was full of gangsta ass yakuza cars and goons standing by them. they all went inside, then 20mins later they all ran out of the office and sped off, ignoring traffic lights and other cars

apparently some big tokyo yakuza fam told the local yakuza to fuck off. now the police are warning something is gonna go down and have cop cars stationed outside all the known yakuza offices (yakuza don't hide their offices, their names are on the door lol)

.....so i'm guessing this is why some cops have been camped outside and office and barricading a road 2mins from my house since the weekend hahahaha

Comment

• hai Pascal and Luke

spent a few hrs today polishing the BBS RSs and they came up mint, until i washed them in soapy water to get rid of the cutting compound residue and they went dull, grr

Comment

• lololooololollll

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
                          apparently there's some yakuza shit popping off locally.

a friend of one of my workmates lives next door to a yakuza office/hq. he said on the weekend the big bookstore carpark next to the yakuza office was full of gangsta ass yakuza cars and goons standing by them. they all went inside, then 20mins later they all ran out of the office and sped off, ignoring traffic lights and other cars

apparently some big tokyo yakuza fam told the local yakuza to fuck off. now the police are warning something is gonna go down and have cop cars stationed outside all the known yakuza offices (yakuza don't hide their offices, their names are on the door lol)

.....so i'm guessing this is why some cops have been camped outside and office and barricading a road 2mins from my house since the weekend hahahaha
                          ha ha make sure you record a video when shit starts going down

Comment

• like a yakuza boss

and ouch roman
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• i might go for a wander to see if there are cops stationed outside a local house which looks like a yakuza boss lives there. there is way too much security and cameras for a normal person to live there

Comment

• used to live 1 house down from Benji Veniamin's(Melbourne Gangland Killer) Daughter

never knew about that until she OD one night and there were cops in the street at like 5am and then a CH10 reporter walking around during the day asking if anyone knew anything about them

Comment

Working...
                                X