X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    Lol sounds like a fun neighbor.

I have a police officer douche as a neighbor :/
    Yeah, he even gave his own kid beer. That was my old neighborhood though. I still go back every now and then to say whats up.

That sucks. Some chick I was going out with - her dad was an officer. That didn't stop me from banging her though LOL
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Yeah, I stopped talking to her after a while though. I kinda regret it...but we never officially broke up lol.

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Keep things cool incase someone asks her about you.

Comment

• Alexander your a bitch. I drank hard when I was 17.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah I'm not trying to get her to say stupid things about me.. you know how girls are.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Fucking cunts. Fuck them.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Fucking cunts. Fuck them.
                  cuz you're the expert on that, right?
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
                      this

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Happy birthday Andrew!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          Yeah, I stopped talking to her after a while though. I kinda regret it...but we never officially broke up lol.
                          Now I'm regretting it more because now I remember she was willing to get into anything I was into.

I remember she was at my house once and she was like, "Hey, let's drift in Forza. I bet I can kick your ass."

Then she wanted me to teach her about cars.

Ffffuuuuuu, someone stop me!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Missed a keeper there.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I know, shut up foo.
                              It was that Crystal chick.

Fuck it, I'm gonna try to get with her again.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Want.
                                Specializing in Honda and Acura aftermarket and OEM automotive performance parts. JHPUSA is committed to providing the best value and shopping experience.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X