• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    and manual mercedes feel like a broom in an icebox
    Exactly.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
      hi kielan. and RT fam
      Originally posted by Krank View Post
      I think I have like 40 posts outside of RT.

How's everyone been?

P.S.- Putting the RS up for sale.
      Ohai2u Spencer.

Not much. Same old for me.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• So Andrew and I went for a little drift sesh behind some abandoned warehouses. I went out back to take a leak when I found these

et -25
        just started pulling the lips for a full refinish

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Are you fucking serious. MOTHER FUCKER. You would just find free wheels...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            To be 100% honest fitment doesn't bother me much at all right now. Before I can even think about buying wheels, I would HAVE to replace the clutch, and there is body work that also needs to be taken care of before I can think about doing that. The car is beat to fuck and its fucking SILVER, I **** the color beyond belief. Having fitment doesn't bother me, showing off doesn't bother me, it bothers a bunch of other people (especially on here) but to me, having something I can look at and not fucking **** with a burning passion, is a lot more important. And if the E36 game is dead, the Honda scene has been dead for decades.
            I know your young but I am facepalming right now.

You know how many times I have wanted to get rid of my car and get something else? Many times Kielan, many times.

Before I can get wheels I not only need to replace my clutch, but also both CV shafts, left front ball joint, rear brakes, left inner tie rod end, timing belt, water pump, accessory belts, and my car could use a bit of body work and paint too.

I'm a perfectionist to a T, lots of people might not see it, but I am. If I do something I like to do it right. The little bits of rust I have and rock dents drive me nuts, but it is easy for me to overlook them because I can see the big picture.

A lot of people give me shit because I drive a Kia, but I can overlook it because I see the big picture. I can look at my car and like it because I know I am doing something very different and I can make it my own.

I can't help you with you problem about silver cars or the fact you **** the color of your car, but if that is what is driving you to get something else, I guess do it.

The Honda scene might be beat, but you can still make your car your own piece of work. Have pride and determination, and you'll be able to do great things.

I'm going back to my movie. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
              So Andrew and I went for a little drift sesh behind some abandoned warehouses. I went out back to take a leak when I found these

et -25
              just started pulling the lips for a full refinish
              You lucky son of a bitch.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• those are fucking sick. great find.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                you sir, win this battle.
                “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Are you fucking serious. MOTHER FUCKER. You would just find free wheels...
                  LOL, when I said earlier that I had gotten some wheels..... thats them

HHS Yo

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                    LOL, when I said earlier that I had gotten some wheels..... thats them

HHS Yo
                    Fuck your face.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• wowza 17x10?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• You guys fucking suck.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Maybe you should have stayed around Kielan and you could've claimed them

HHS

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                            Maybe you should have stayed around Kielan and you could've claimed them

HHS
                            Fuck you, my parents were being seriously fucking gay this weekend. Its not even worth my time or effort to explain it...

Enough of your HHS bullshit. Tell me what it means.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Its just HHS man

Comment

• Fuck you.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X