This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Leaving for Penn State in a few hours. Advising day tomorrow, choosing courses and such.
    Pick late classes because early classes suck. Try to cluster them together instead of having one at 12 then one at 6 that night. And make sure Friday classes are over 2 at the latest lol.

-Dan

Comment

• I meant as in choosing courses etc...

I know you wont be leaving us any time soon
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        Pick late classes because early classes suck. Try to cluster them together instead of having one at 12 then one at 6 that night. And make sure Friday classes are over 2 at the latest lol.
        That's the goal.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        I meant as in choosing courses etc...

I know you wont be leaving us any time soon
        Oh hahaha, never leave the StanceWorks fam. EVER.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Blisters suck.

My bike came with fucking plastic gips... WTF???

And the bike shops are all closed so I can't get new grips. :Cryface

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• get ODI Longnecks. BMX grips but they're the best grips ever, $8, softest grip, maaaaddd grip yo.
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Yeah I used to have those fuckers on my redline. They are godlyyyyyy

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• hell yea. Im bout to buy some, I need some baaadd. Im using the stock ones it came with and theyre good but they ran out quick. Both are just flat. No treads or anything, just flat rubber in the middle. then on the edges the treads are tearing off.

Drama you are like god
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  hell yea. Im bout to buy some, I need some baaadd. Im using the stock ones it came with and theyre good but they ran out quick. Both are just flat. No treads or anything, just flat rubber in the middle. then on the edges the treads are tearing off.
                  wordddd. ha i have blisters out the ass from these fucking shitty ass plastic ones.... Who came up with the idea of plastic plus sweat is a good mix?

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Nederlands.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Espana....

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Nederlands.......................
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ha i like both but Brazil is my team. sooo fuck the netherlands for beating them. :Sadface

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                            wordddd. ha i have blisters out the ass from these fucking shitty ass plastic ones.... Who came up with the idea of plastic plus sweat is a good mix?
                            lol plastic grips are so retarded

mexico.....

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              lol plastic grips are so retarded

mexico.....
                              get the fuck out with that mexico shit. They are terrible. hahahahahaha

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• lololololololololololololololololololololol ahahahahaha

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X