• Show
Clear All

• I love how more than the majority of my posts are in here

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
      hi kielan. and RT fam
      Sup Spencer. Long time no speak.
      Originally posted by Alexander View Post
      I came in at around page 1,400, so less than 1 post per page LOL.
      You only have like 100 posts outside of this thread...
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 90% of my posts are in RT haha

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
          I love how more than the majority of my posts are in here
          Everyone in that list is the same way....
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

Yeah.

Comment

• I guess Ollie isn't going to tell me his view on my car situation..

I take that back. lol reading the paper now.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I would like to actually (hear your opinion that is). And if you want some of my posts, you are more than welcome to have it, my post count doesn't mean much to me hahah.
                Well it's your car and your money so at the end of the day you do what you want, obviously. I just think you should enjoy the summer with a stanced car which you are so close to having and sell the car in the fall/winter. 500 bucks will get you decent wheels with nice fitment and it's something you can bring to shows and show off your car. You'll also be able to sell it pretty easily with wheels. If you go with an e36 you're going to have much higher bills and at the end of the day it's going to be a super fucking boring car with nothing to show off. The e36 game is dead. Plus you won't get one that is in better condition than your integra. I ***** my first e36 and it was the mintest car I've ever owned hands down. The day I got rid of it I was ecstatic and then I got another e36 which I loved some days and ***** others. Honestly I had a bunch of stuff to say but as I type I realize that you just gotta do what you want and learn from what you do. I just don't see a point in selling the car at the beginning of the summer. Use your money and go auto-x and do fun shit with the car you already have.

BTW, your criteria is a massive contradiction. It's like wanting cheap, light, strong wheels that look dope

IG: @_olliee

Comment

I think I have like 40 posts outside of RT.

How's everyone been?

P.S.- Putting the RS up for sale.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                  you sir, win this battle.
                  “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• To be 100% honest fitment doesn't bother me much at all right now. Before I can even think about buying wheels, I would HAVE to replace the clutch, and there is body work that also needs to be taken care of before I can think about doing that. The car is beat to fuck and its fucking SILVER, I **** the color beyond belief. Having fitment doesn't bother me, showing off doesn't bother me, it bothers a bunch of other people (especially on here) but to me, having something I can look at and not fucking **** with a burning passion, is a lot more important. And if the E36 game is dead, the Honda scene has been dead for decades.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well I'm out for the night, later fellas.

Comment

• Well, silver does fucking suck more than anything.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• I don't even understand why its a color option, its a fucking god awful color. It should be erased from existence.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• for what its worth e36 are super fucking gay, given another chance id sell the complete fuck out of mine and i know ill never find a cleaner car than mine....but fuck it. i agree with ollie they are pretty fucking boring

Comment

• RWD sedans are bad ass. I'd gladly take a W202 if you could ever find them in manual, but reliability is a JOKE.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

RWD sedans are bad ass. I'd gladly take a W202 if you could ever find them in manual, but reliability is a JOKE.
                                and manual mercedes feel like a broom in an icebox

Comment

Working...
                                X