X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my...
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• The Official Homepage of Nyan Cat!

Comment

• Where do you find stuff like that?
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• japan

Comment

• Hii.

Why does my school still have it heat on? *Wipes sweat of forehead*

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Kielan did you find a good car yet?

Edit: if you are still here....
                Last edited by Alexander; 05-30-2011, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Possible 16x7.5 BBS RZ's coming my way!
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Im jelly of any car parts right now.

Those going on your future S14?

Comment

• Nah my S-10. Some guy I know is selling them. Theyre 5x120 which fit my truck, and he's selling them with the original BBS caps for $600

Drama you are like god

Comment

• That sounds pretty sweet!

Comment

• Yeah, I'm just waiting for everything to go as planned so I can get em.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• FOUND IT.

If it has to do with wheels, tires or brakes it goes here. 'Nuff said.
                            Last edited by Kielan; 05-30-2011, 01:59 PM.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Someone help me out here. There was an E36 thread sometime last year on C4 Vette wheels (not Salad Shooters these ones) http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...578be97410.jpg I can't find it. Help me out? I've been searching up and down haha.

I think it may have been Balleur's Sedan. But I just can't find it.
                              If we're talking THOSE specific wheels that you stated...

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Jason to the rescue!!

Comment

Working...
                                X