This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    i know what you mean. when i had my e36 M, nothing ever seemed to work out for me lol
    lol yeah it sucks. Plus I had this swap dangled in my face like three times already. But I guess it has to be done to get the car drivable again

And now I dont know if I should be ordering m3 OEM parts since the transmission and master/slave cylinder is off a m3 or 325 parts since the engine is a 325. ahhh haha.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      lol yeah it sucks. Plus I had this swap dangled in my face like three times already. But I guess it has to be done to get the car drivable again

And now I dont know if I should be ordering m3 OEM parts since the transmission and master/slave cylinder is off a m3 or 325 parts since the engine is a 325. ahhh haha.
      That last part confused the shit out of me.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

just make sure you dont get stuck with that stupid cdv. man thats fucking gay
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          That last part confused the shit out of me.
          Transmission is off a M3 but its going on a 325is. The parts are different.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          just make sure you dont get stuck with that stupid cdv. man thats fucking gay
          Explain this because most likely, I will

-Dan

Comment

Transmission is off a M3 but its going on a 325is. The parts are different.

Explain this because most likely, I will
            cdv = clutch delay valve

it slows down the pressure change when getting off the clutch. essentially it rides the clutch when you want to dump it. it gives you the feeling of a slipping clutch. they make this so if an inexperienced driver accidently fucks up while driving, the car wont buck and shit. its a really simple thing to remove. takes like 10 mins maybe, then you need to bleed the system.

Comment

cdv = clutch delay valve

it slows down the pressure change when getting off the clutch. essentially it rides the clutch when you want to dump it. it gives you the feeling of a slipping clutch. they make this so if an inexperienced driver accidently fucks up while driving, the car wont buck and shit. its a really simple thing to remove. takes like 10 mins maybe, then you need to bleed the system.
              Oh yeah, I remember this mod. That is getting removed as soon as I get to that point. This thing is going to chirp gears and launch lol. I havent had a manual for 2 years now? Its killing me, seriously, not to have that third pedal.

-Dan

Comment

Oh yeah, I remember this mod. That is getting removed as soon as I get to that point. This thing is going to chirp gears and launch lol. I havent had a manual for 2 years now? Its killing me, seriously, not to have that third pedal.
                lol its the stupidest thing ever.

my beater i dont drive is auto. eff that

Comment

• Well that CDV shit sounds mad gay.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

lol its the stupidest thing ever.

my beater i dont drive is auto. eff that
                    I cant stand automatics anymore. Being in school for automotive technology sucks when you have a automatic and people are all around you with manuals. I bought the E36 thinking it would be a daily driver relax chill type of thing until I had the performance itch and dropped money into it lol

-Dan

Comment

• Getting a foot rub right now, it tickles sooooo much!

Comment

I cant stand automatics anymore. Being in school for automotive technology sucks when you have a automatic and people are all around you with manuals. I bought the E36 thinking it would be a daily driver relax chill type of thing until I had the performance itch and dropped money into it lol
                        Auto's suck in general. What goodies do you have under the hood?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          Auto's suck in general. What goodies do you have under the hood?
                          Jim Conforti Tuned (93oct.), EVOsport Power Pulley Kit, Bavauto Performance coilpacks, Some CAI, Bimmerworld Fan Delete.

Soon to have M3 cams and a port & polished head and throttle body and full cat back.

-Dan

Comment

• Sexy time.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hopefully all that will be done by this summer. Then I can start my turbo build

-Dan

Comment

• Mmmm turrrrbbbbbbboooooooossssssssssssssss.

On a completely random (yet fitting note):
                                Snapple "Real Fact" #893
                                Jack-O-Lanterns were originally made out of turnips.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X