This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow lol
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Wowzers hahahaha. I was 'ing at that hahah.

I will see what we can do. Check the page in the next the few minutes, there is a new one going up.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Newest mix is up, once you get past the first verse it gets a lot better.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• only see the first two.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              Newest mix is up, once you get past the first verse it gets a lot better.
              yea I agree after 1st verse is good

Drama you are like god

Comment

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUUK. This kid got my number after I told him I didn't want him having it. So he went out of his way to get it and now he texts me every 10 minutes asking stupid shit and being annoying as fuuk. Its like dude, I didnt text you back that means I don't want to talk to you. And I can't tell him off because hes kinda family by marriage and my birthday is coming up so I don't want low balled in gifts because of this haha

-Dan

Comment

• Just don't respond to his texts and then right after you get gifts and such from him. Just bitch him out and tell you to leave you the fuck alone.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Problem with that is, his mom is engaged to my grandpa. My grandpa has A LOT of money so I try not to piss him off lol

-Dan

Comment

• Ahhh I see.

Well you sir are in quite the predicament.
                      Last edited by Kielan; 07-11-2010, 09:53 AM.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• kill him and make it look like an accident?

Comment

• Such a good weekend..
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Leaving for Penn State in a few hours. Advising day tomorrow, choosing courses and such.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Good luck dude...
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I'll be back haha, just there for a day.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X