• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much do they go for these days?
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      It's a good price now that everybody charges drift tax now a days, especially since it's coming with all that stuff. I remember when I used to look at them a long time ago, and they were like $2-3 grand for a good condition one. Now they're going for like $4-5 grand for a shit one.

and KAs are good up to about 500hp. I'm gonna stay KA for awhile when I get my 240, then probably swap an engine later on when I'm done getting the car as good as new (Assuming it'll need minor body work here and there).
      KA's are great engines. All the SR guys knock them, but torque is a great thing. It's why XAT's 240bird or whatever was so great. Built KA-T is where it's at.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        Sooooo I found out Kielan unfollowed me on Tumblr....
        Why a brother gotta be *****

Originally posted by jdel View Post
        KA's are great engines. All the SR guys knock them, but torque is a great thing. It's why XAT's 240bird or whatever was so great. Built KA-T is where it's at.
        I'm getting rid of mine the next couple of years hopefully
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Hey RT.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Morning RT.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Alex I didn't unfollow you? WTF. Tumblr does that shit sometimes wicked gay.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Do fucking want.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                  tell me about it lol 26 wheels not including all the stock wheels i have lol

ha ha postage to the US might be a bit expensive for those sizes
                  lol where do you put em? I wouldn't have room anywhere to put 26 wheels haha.

Yeah, it probably would be. I want to put em on my S10 lol.

Originally posted by jdel View Post
                  Yeah, they are. Matt Powers ran a KA-T up until this year. He was running ~450hp without any problems and that shit was ballin.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  Why a brother gotta be *****

I'm getting rid of mine the next couple of years hopefully
                  lol idk

What engine you getting?

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                  Hey RT.
                  Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  Morning RT.
                  Morning, fellas.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Alex I didn't unfollow you? WTF. Tumblr does that shit sometimes wicked gay.
                  Yea it does. Don't worry about it, as long as you're back

edit: Wooooww. My C, H and V keys aren't working. They just randomly stopped working and only work when I use the shift button. Help?
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Bored.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• nvm, fixed my keyboard problem

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Afternoon gents.

Comment

• Hi Hat.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Still raining here, getting really tired of it.

Comment

• My parents fucking suck. Today fucking sucks. My car fucking sucks. Not having a job fucking sucks. Everything fucking sucks.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                My parents fucking suck. Today fucking sucks. My car fucking sucks. Everything fucking sucks.
                                story of my life.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X