• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    too late for arguments, we already decided the color of your wheels
    This.
    Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    Actually, I think I have something up my sleeve. Ill find out wednesday if it will happen.
    Uhhhh... Noooo.... We decided for you, so you must do it.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      they as good? i dont know anything about rap////hip-hop other than i like atmosphere
      Heiruspecs are along the same lines as Atmosphere, but P.O.S. is really dissimilar.
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
        Heiruspecs are along the same lines as Atmosphere, but P.O.S. is really dissimilar.
        werd ill look them up
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Ohhh Rhymefest is pretty decent too. Check out Devil's Pie. Samples the Strokes.
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Speaking of music, my sister just turned me on to E-603. A mashup DJ along the same lines as Girltalk and Milkman. But better.

-George
            flickr

Comment

• Better be good I am downloading his stuff now. I do not want to be dissappointed. I have been looking for some new mashup artists to listen to.

IF YOU LIED TO ME MAN. I WILL FIND YOU.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• rhymefest. is good
                Toki Wright too..
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Been listening to that E-603 guy, I only thought he was ok. I wouldn't say better than Girltalk, but he's not bad.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• sonic is good.

Comment

• Never been, I have always wanted to go but there are none around here.

On a sidenote I am helping my friend with some mashups right now, shits so sick. They are going up on his sound cloud I will post up as they go up.

Here is a link to it right now. Keep in mind he has only been doing this for a little while. So CC is appreciated.
                      record, sounds, share, sound, audio, tracks, music, soundcloud
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• this is only the second time i had it. kinda exspensive for fast food though.

and it sounds pretty good, i just really don't like kanye west. something else sounds a little off, but i can't tell what it is. regardless, not bad, especially if he's new at it.

Comment

• Like how much is it? I always see those commercials, and they seem pretty reasonable, but then again its completely out of context. Did they bring it to you while you were in the car? That's really a big reason that I want to go there.

And yeah, I know what you mean, we are trying some other stuff right now, we had something pretty dope going earlier just trying to figure out some details in the chorus. But it has serious potential.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• like 8-10ish.
                            which isn't too much, but i can go to Bj's (don't know where else those are located) spend a dollar or two more, and get better food, in a nice enviornment. but yeah, they bring it to you on skates. do your research though, and find one with hot girls working there. mine was huge. i'd really reccomend just hitting it for dessert. they have 2 for one shake deals, and slushes are cheeeeeap.

but yeah, post up when you're done with new shit. i've really been wanting to mess around with music lately, it's cool to hear different stuff.

Comment

• Yeah I found one like 45 minutes away from me that I will be hitting up, and from what I have heard from a few friends who live up there, the girls are pretty hot and around my age (which is quite nice). So you can bet I will be going up there soon.

And yeah we are working on some stuff right now, should be dope when its done.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• how do you not have one? everywhere has one?

on a side not, i **** sonic service. sucks dick. Went there for lunch one day and anyone was barely there right? all I order is a fucking vanilla shake. exactly 45 minutes I wait and Im like wtf? wait 15 more min which totaled up to an hour. Good thing I didn't pay cause I fuckin dipped. I walked for about 5 minutes which means I was already down the street getting ready to turn. I look back when Im about to turn, and the fucker's barely rolling out with the milkshake
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X