This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
    man SW is slow as hell today. I was Just able to get on now after trying for the last 4 hours.
    yeah whats up with the site
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• The internet has been slow today.. Delayed end of the world?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So happy for Mike, best thing I've read on this site hands down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          hahahah glad to see you made it
          yeah still slow as hell though, This quote and message has taken me 4 minutes to do so far lol
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Burroughs: the Saga Continues...
            http://ra64freddy.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Did a rear wiper delete, the back looks a million times better already.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Need your guy's opinions on something.

I want to vinyl wrap my car, because its cheaper, and arguably easier than paint. I figure if I can get a few friends together who have done some vinyl stuff before (IE roof wrap, etc) we could do the easy stuff, (Hood, roof, hatch, fenders), and then take it to a shop to do the harder stuff (bumpers, doors, quarter panels), I could do it for relatively cheap.

Thoughts?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Did a rear wiper delete, the back looks a million times better already.
                  did you do it with the OEM parts? i remember doing it on a friends and getting the plug and washers/seal from Honda for it

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

did you do it with the OEM parts? i remember doing it on a friends and getting the plug and washers/seal from Honda for it
                    I have them on the way, it's not supposed to rain for a few days so I figured I could get away with ghetto rigging it right now. But OEM plug should be here in the next few days.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I have them on the way, it's not supposed to rain for a few days so I figured I could get away with ghetto rigging it right now. But OEM plug should be here in the next few days.
                      woo, i wish Nissan made that. I ended up Having to weld up the whole in the hatch

Comment

woo, i wish Nissan made that. I ended up Having to weld up the whole in the hatch
                        Well in my car, welding isn't an option as the rear wiper is in the glass.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• taking a quick relaxation break, then its reading time. hooray
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Well in my car, welding isn't an option as the rear wiper is in the glass.
                            yes i know that lol.like i said, I installed one before.

Comment

yes i know that lol.like i said, I installed one before.
                              Oh right lol.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• jp vending machine toys > us vending machine toys

i spent 100Y to get a fully funtional toy gun. m4a1, with extendable & foldable stock, 3 round clip, 2 piece ammo (bullet and shell) x8, functioning bolt/charging handle, functioning trigger

to operate:
                                1. pull back the charging handle
                                2. insert mag loaded 3rd mag
                                3. push charging hangle forward (now loaded and ready to fire)
                                4. pull trigger (bang)
                                5. pull charging handle back again (shell ejects)
                                6. push charging hangle forward (now loaded and ready to fire)
                                7. pull trigger (bang)
                                8. repeat 5-7
                                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Working...
                                X