This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Dude I can't wait to be down there. We are def gunna do a shoot like first week I am there haha.
    Good stuff. I got some cars that will be shoot worthy. 600awhp evo 8, 2009 wrx with a fully built engine, my car lol, and a 2003ish subbi on coilovers so we got to show him how to go low haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      lol its gonna be wierd if he goes for that down south sound. He doesn't have enough energy for it imo lol.

lol I'd go to that hoes house and beat the shit out of her. I would have been soooooo pissed if no one reminded me. I would have probably kicked there ass, thats how pissed I would have been.
      haha he has plenty of energy. He's one of the craziest people I know. I think it's funny more than anything. Me and him used to play metal and shit and his brother used to have a pretty big band in nc and last night he shows up at a party with his mixtape shit. and he sounds like nothing like he does in his songs.

hahaha nah i mean its whatever. He's coming back soon. and like hell if im missing that shit.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• I got all my tires from discounttiredirect.com or something like that. They were cheap-ish haha but they shipped fast and it was free

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
          haha he has plenty of energy. He's one of the craziest people I know. I think it's funny more than anything. Me and him used to play metal and shit and his brother used to have a pretty big band in nc and last night he shows up at a party with his mixtape shit. and he sounds like nothing like he does in his songs.

hahaha nah i mean its whatever. He's coming back soon. and like hell if im missing that shit.
          haha well he needs to exert that energy into his music . Its wierd how people go from death metal to like rap and then like country and shit lol. I would being so hard if I knew some one in a rock band, didn't see them for 2 years, and the first time I see him again he has a rap mixtape lol.

o ok well in that case, no abuse to a woman is required lol.
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I was going to order from them, but of course they don't have any tires in my size, 195/45/15... Ughhh need to get some tires. Again...
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• And hell yeah we will shoot for sure. Just come get me hahah.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Im getting that exhaust for $120

-Dan

Comment

• Very nice. Quick someone comment on my pictures gogogogogogogogo.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I was listening to this and I thought, "this could be remixed into a dubstep song"
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9q9d...ayer_embedded#!
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• so the dude with the e36 wants the e30, GC coilovers and money for his car. hahahahaha fuck him
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i guess im gonna work for my dad for this week. Not really excited but at least i get to make some cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                          i guess im gonna work for my dad for this week. Not really excited but at least i get to make some cash.
                          making money is a good thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            making money is a good thing
                            yessir. maybe when i get rid of my pos i could get this...

plastic bumpers and paint looks ok from the crappy pics.

Comment

• buy my e30....

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                buy my e30....
                                if i recall your E30 has the diving boards...

Comment

Working...
                                X