This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    My friend is a CLK430 in that generation, I **** THEM, honestly I can not stand those cars. Then again most Mercedes I can't stand, but CLK's in this generation, god I can't stand them, they are just awful.
    lol i love them. i cant stand e36's though
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Probably lol. Will do photo shoots and chill before then. This time next month ill be moved/ing in to the house lol

-Dan

Comment

• like these two, droooooooooooollll

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          Probably lol. Will do photo shoots and chill before then. This time next month ill be moved/ing in to the house lol
          Dude I can't wait to be down there. We are def gunna do a shoot like first week I am there haha.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lolwut?
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• nankang tires. lulzzzzzz

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• maybe i should get a 944.
                i have the sudden urge to get a car now...

Comment

• nankangs are like...cool, yo.
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Cheap tires FTW!

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I need some cheap tires.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• word dude.

the reason onlinetires.com is like having trouble with random shit lately is because they're office is a mess.
                        they had some IT guys there rerunning ethernet cords and stuff, it's been like that for a while.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCripple View Post
                          Never knew there was a sport like that: http://vimeo.com/10283578
                          Shit's amazing
                          duuuuuddeee. Thats such a throwback lol. Like 8 years ago

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          FUUUU I need so many more tools, I have like 0 tools. Ughhhh.
                          my dad's kind of a tool whore. But then again he puts all of em to good use. 3 Tool chest. 2 walls filled with tools and a tool box behind my pickup truck. like the huge silver ones you clip on, on the back of the pick up truck. And he has like 2-3 compressors.
                          Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                          Check this shit out... I saw my friend that I haven't seen in like two years cause he goes to college in wilmington nc which is like 5 hours from me.... Anyways him and his brother who's a very good acoustic artist have a little rap production going...

record, sounds, share, sound, audio, tracks, music, soundcloud

Hes suprisingly good. and yes he's white.
                          not to be dick but I don't think hes that good. Doesn't really flow with the beats that good. And the beats don't even sound like his type....they sound more like dirty south rap than it does hip-hop.

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                          DUDE FUCKING EXICISION PLAYED AN HOUR AWAY FROM ME LAST NIGHT........ GODDAMNIT why did I fucking forget. Im so infuriated right now.
                          excisions dope! How do you forget about a show like that?!
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Damn well they need to get their shit together cause I need some moar tires.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              not to be dick but I don't think hes that good. Doesn't really flow with the beats that good. And the beats don't even sound like his type....they sound more like dirty south rap than it does hip-hop.

excisions dope! How do you forget about a show like that?!

haha well he isn't like a serious dude. he made that on his mac with logic pro. But yeah he is going for the down south sound.

Dude I KNOW! Goddamnit One of my friends went and she didn't remind me about it. I have been wanting to goto the show for months now cause excision is my favorite artist. FUCK

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                                haha well he isn't like a serious dude. he made that on his mac with logic pro. But yeah he is going for the down south sound.

Dude I KNOW! Goddamnit One of my friends went and she didn't remind me about it. I have been wanting to goto the show for months now cause excision is my favorite artist. FUCK
                                lol its gonna be wierd if he goes for that down south sound. He doesn't have enough energy for it imo lol.

lol I'd go to that hoes house and beat the shit out of her. I would have been soooooo pissed if no one reminded me. I would have probably kicked there ass, thats how pissed I would have been.
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X