This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    That's bs. I wouldnt give him a chance after that. The interviewee can never 'reschedule' after a time has been set. So unprofessional

awww yeee boiee
    He was suddenly called in to work on a customers car that HAD to be done. IMO that shows some dedication to his work. If it were any other reason, Id tell him to fuck off. But if he's willing to go into work on his day off to help out, thats good in my book
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
      Y U NO Post Sowo pics?
      Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
      Yeah, y u don't?
      Got to edit them.

Duh doy.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• This thread is busy today.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          He was suddenly called in to work on a customers car that HAD to be done. IMO that shows some dedication to his work. If it were any other reason, Id tell him to fuck off. But if he's willing to go into work on his day off to help out, thats good in my book
          Yeah, in that case it's cool especially for the field of work. For me it would come down to how he worded it and if it was a request rather than a statement, you know? I don't like working with people that are either rude or don't have a general sense of professionalism or respect.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
          Sup RT.

Job interview tomorrow night. I'm stoked for it because it is an actual shop job. Hopefully no more pizzas for this guy anymore.
          Nice. Do you currently deliver pizzas? Or are you making fun of people that eat pizza all the time cuz I love pizza.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Yeah, in that case it's cool especially for the field of work. For me it would come down to how he worded it and if it was a request rather than a statement, you know? I don't like working with people that are either rude or don't have a general sense of professionalism or respect.

Nice. Do you currently deliver pizzas? Or are you making fun of people that eat pizza all the time cuz I love pizza.
            I work at a Pizzeria. This summer I am suppose to be traveling the country with a 30' trailer that is specific to just making pizza's and selling them. From the trailer we can make the dough all the way up to baking and selling the pizza.

I went to school for Auto and Auto Body, so I am just ready to have a steady job with steady hours and not be traveling all the time.

I love pizza too.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

oh yea, i totally know what you mean. if it was like "yo dawg, im not gonna make that shit. got other work to do" Id be like "you should add looking for another job to your list of other work to do" lol
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                I work at a Pizzeria. This summer I am suppose to be traveling the country with a 30' trailer that is specific to just making pizza's and selling them. From the trailer we can make the dough all the way up to baking and selling the pizza.

I went to school for Auto and Auto Body, so I am just ready to have a steady job with steady hours and not be traveling all the time.

I love pizza too.
                haha nice yeah this is my first steady job in a whileeee. I flipped cars in the time between which is awesome but not very consistent. Good luck at the interview man

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                oh yea, i totally know what you mean. if it was like "yo dawg, im not gonna make that shit. got other work to do" Id be like "you should add looking for another job to your list of other work to do" lol
                hahah

So what does one do when his car is broke and in need of parts and his bank account balance is lower than his car?

buy wheels!! lulz

Comment

• bleh finally done all of my grass cutting for this week.

Edit: Seriously Ollie? Those are awesome!

Comment

• Jealous

Comment

• Cool rials are just drawn to me. Lol The dude had an e30 m in pieces in his garage. I begged him to trade/sell it to me haha no luck

Comment

• Dude, really jealous here!

I need to start saving for some new wheels. The style 5s on my car are doing nothing for me.
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post

Ollie, I'm so jelly.
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Someone wants to rust out E39... =/

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Link?

Comment

• ^ Yeah I could do with some lulz

Comment

Working...
                                X