This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kielan View Post

not all vws, just all mkvs are. I've determined that they come factory with air.
    bsa
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Haiguiz
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• i?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          sup J-red.
          not shit. drove a Diahatsu Move SRXX, fuking beast ass little yellow plate. negotiating price thru a middle man (original owner left already), he wants $1800, im throwing $1200 hopeing to really settle around $1400-1500

edit, just called middle man, $1300 paypaling him
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• who the fuck changed the thread title?

Need to change my user name to Zombie Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              not shit. drove a Diahatsu Move SRXX, fuking beast ass little yellow plate. negotiating price thru a middle man (original owner left already), he wants $1800, im throwing $1200 hopeing to really settle around $1400-1500
              <3 kei plates haaha

Comment

who the fuck changed the thread title?

Need to change my user name to Zombie Ox.
                I did.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    Raised is an understatement shit is maxed out lol. I gotta say it drives nice tho I mean not pinching my cheeks everytime I switch lanes

And the one thing i don't feel bad about missing is a bunch of mkv on air
                    Yeah car wise, there were very few standouts. Then again, I wouldn't really know I didn't really go to the show hahah.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

<3 kei plates haaha
                      $1300

0.6L, 4cyl, DOHC 16 valve, turbo (the thing is about the size of my fist), fwd, 5spd, 4dr

#winning
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post

I now pretty much assume that VWs are on air.

Edit: Hai Jason
                        Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                        ello ello
                        Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        Haiguiz
                        omghai2u!

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• sup jason

Comment

• Not much Jared.

Comment

• sup guy's
                              sigpic

Comment

• oh yeah..my real name fyi is HJ :d
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X