• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fo sho,but i still love the car lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mines13 View Post
      fo sho,but i still love the car lol
      I definitely have a love/**** relationship with my car. If something breaks... its a **** and I almost get to the point of selling it. Then I drive it and hear my blow off and slide it and it feels perfect... then its a love relationship.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• and its soon to have a cage so ill be bouncing off that to lol

Comment

• i wouldn't ever do either...but i would definately drive better drunk than high.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
            I definitely have a love/**** relationship with my car. If something breaks... its a **** and I almost get to the point of selling it. Then I drive it and hear my blow off and slide it and it feels perfect... then its a love relationship.
            i feel the same way with mine every other day i debate selling it and getting sumthin else,but then ill have those days where i love being in the car and sliding it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
              what? no haha i mean i had carpet up to my rear seats... which i never had. haha
              o lololololololololol
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• just replied without refreshing. this thread moves too fast sometimes

Comment

i feel the same way with mine every other day i debate selling it and getting sumthin else,but then ill have those days where i love being in the car and sliding it.
                  Im almost to the point in my relationship that I have everything perfect on my car. After monday i just have to work on some body work and she will be perfect for me... other than the few birthmarks(rust)....

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• lol yea im saving up for some better wheels right now and paint. i got to pull a dent out on my fender where some one hit my car in the college parking lot. they never left a note or anything. after all that ill feel better bout my car 100%

Comment

• Speaking of painting wheels, how hard would it be to paint my widened steelies white?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

lol yea im saving up for some better wheels right now and paint. i got to pull a dent out on my fender where some one hit my car in the college parking lot. they never left a note or anything. after all that ill feel better bout my car 100%
                        Im about to take the collars out of my coilovers in the front too. I can't wait to be on the low low!

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          Speaking of painting wheels, how hard would it be to paint my widened steelies white?
                          pretty easy. Just rough them up then get some gloss white or matte white and paint them bitches!

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• i wish i could go lower i **** how we can be slammed and the body still looks high

Comment

i wish i could go lower i **** how we can be slammed and the body still looks high
                              Yep. It fucking sucks. But i really need to get some chuki side skirts. shit looks sooo dope.

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• same here and a front lip and ill be happy lol

Comment

Working...
                                X