X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am tearing my car apart tomorrow, gunna be so much fun.

Oh and around here, in Darien (town over) last year some kids decided to play a game at a party who could drunk drive the longest with out getting pulled/accident/etc, there were 6 cars totalled that night (not including other people) 14 cars total, totalled. 3 DUI's, and a family was sent to the hospital. How the fuck is DUI a good idea.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• man we had these drunk guys down the road leave a party one and hit 4 cars parked by the curb and sped off across someones yard i heard it and thought they took out my car.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        I am tearing my car apart tomorrow, gunna be so much fun.

Oh and around here, in Darien (town over) last year some kids decided to play a game at a party who could drunk drive the longest with out getting pulled/accident/etc, there were 6 cars totalled that night (not including other people) 14 cars total, totalled. 3 DUI's, and a family was sent to the hospital. How the fuck is DUI a good idea.
        yeah I was pretty stoked. New carpet and headliner. can you say suedeeeee?!??!!? and all new black panels. I just have to rip my dash and door panels out and i will have a completely new interior.

damn that sounds like a fucking epic ass game hahaha

04' 350z
        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• I am doing my headliner, door panels, and armrest this weekend. Next weekend. Slam time.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck yeah!!!! I needed an interior revamp so bad. Ill have all new unmusty black carpet tomorrow.

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• my interior is completly gutted but i kinda miss it and i miss having tunes in the car not just straight exhaust in a empty car.

Comment

• Originally posted by mines13 View Post
                my interior is completly gutted but i kinda miss it and i miss having tunes in the car not just straight exhaust in a empty car.
                This^^ im so glad im having this done before i drive 6 and a half hours to nashville. My ears finally wont be ringing from sitting at 4 grand on the interstate. bahaha

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• lol yea i gotta drive 4hrs with it and im running a straight pipe everytime i get out of the car my ears just buzz and i can barely hear anything for a bit lol

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                    Fuck yeah!!!! I needed an interior revamp so bad. Ill have all new unmusty black carpet tomorrow.
                    I wish I could get new black carpet.. Just going to dye mine I think.
                    Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                    This^^ im so glad im having this done before i drive 6 and a half hours to nashville. My ears finally wont be ringing from sitting at 4 grand on the interstate. bahaha
                    I could never do that. My friend loves that, drives like that now. I can't fucking stand it. It gets SO annoying.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      I wish I could get new black carpet.. Just going to dye mine I think.

I could never do that. My friend loves that, drives like that now. I can't fucking stand it. It gets SO annoying.
                      I love it for like hour long drives. But im definitely going to be rocking my technics all the way either way. It gives me a headache after driving more than 2 hours.

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• what when the interior is stripped?
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

lol yea i gotta drive 4hrs with it and im running a straight pipe everytime i get out of the car my ears just buzz and i can barely hear anything for a bit lol
                          Yep pretty much. I have a 2 inch header, 3 inch downpipe, 3 inch test pipe, and 3 inch 5zigen rocket exhaust with no resonator.

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            what when the interior is stripped?
                            what? no haha i mean i had carpet up to my rear seats... which i never had. haha

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• yea i had to drive 6hrs with it one time and it was bad i had a headache the whole time and then having a stiff setup felt like my brain was shaking out of my head.

Comment

yea i had to drive 6hrs with it one time and it was bad i had a headache the whole time and then having a stiff setup felt like my brain was shaking out of my head.
                                yep i know your pain. Moral of the lesson... dont drive an s13 more than an hour at a time haha

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X