X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• and wow. i almost have 1,000 posts.

Comment

• HEY GUYS

go search "I wanted to do hoodrat shit with my friends" on google images lol

Comment

• And that is lame about no cruise, but as long as everyone still makes it, I guess it doesn't matter really

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
            HEY GUYS

Did you want me to see the pictures of the little black kid or the unnecessary pictures that were there?
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
              Did you want me to see the pictures of the little black kid or the unnecessary pictures that were there?
              youre doing it wrong

Comment

And that is lame about no cruise, but as long as everyone still makes it, I guess it doesn't matter really
                There is, but it is a much smaller scale.

Its looks like it is Kielan, Ollie, Bag Riders, myself, Couple friends of mine, and a few other people. Not as big as originally, but still a little group of cars.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

HEY GUYS

lol. Your car, I seen it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    I was hoping you would see the picture of my car/mikes car, it was like the 4th or 5th one

If you don't know where the quote doing hoodrat stuff with my friends comes from, this won't make any sense.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    There is, but it is a much smaller scale.

Its looks like it is Kielan, Ollie, Bag Riders, myself, Couple friends of mine, and a few other people. Not as big as originally, but still a little group of cars.
                    Sounds like everyone I cared about anyways

Comment

• Hey guys! I'm Kielan! Check out my super awesome post count!
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Hey guys! I'm Kielan! Check out my super awesome post count!
                        Oh hey kelly whats up? Post counts lookin' nice man! What you up to!?

Originally posted by Kielan
                        can't trust black people..

Comment

Sounds like everyone I cared about anyways
                          I figured a few people would drop out, but not as many that did.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Hey guys! I'm Kielan! Check out my super awesome post count!
                            Coils in?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan T View Post
                              Oh hey kelly whats up? Post counts lookin' nice man! What you up to!?
                              Oh you know man, just putting in my new baller hella JDM coilovers bro.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol

Comment

Working...
                                X