Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• wats up rt

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
        wats up rt
        Not much, should do some schoolwork but cba

Comment

• Why is insurance on a 1.2 for a 19 year old male 3k?

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• because insurance in england is rediculous

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
              because insurance in england is rediculous
              True.

Originally posted by Jersh
              RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                i can tell you this Ollie, if its the csb, hopefully the new one gives you many years of life. i had replaced mine on my e39. i removed the whole d-shaft and brought it to a bmw indy to make sure it was spit and reassembled correctly to retain proper balance, then a whole year later, i had the same issues again. some say that if your csb gets fucked up, it could be the result of a failed u-joint and thus the whole d-shaft should be replaced. well, thats what i had to do. replaced the whole fucking d-shaft with a rebuilt unit....but then a week later the car was totaled. what a waste of my money.
                Damn that sucks dude. I was thinking if I dont have time to install the guibo and csb Id just say fuck it and drive to georgia anyway. lol because it drives fine pretty much. I guess I should make it a priority to get that shit in no matter what though

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                  Damn that sucks dude. I was thinking if I dont have time to install the guibo and csb Id just say fuck it and drive to georgia anyway. lol because it drives fine pretty much. I guess I should make it a priority to get that shit in no matter what though
                  Well I mean its not like between all of us down there, we won't have enough tools to do it down there hahaha.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                    i can tell you this Ollie, if its the csb, hopefully the new one gives you many years of life. i had replaced mine on my e39. i removed the whole d-shaft and brought it to a bmw indy to make sure it was spit and reassembled correctly to retain proper balance, then a whole year later, i had the same issues again. some say that if your csb gets fucked up, it could be the result of a failed u-joint and thus the whole d-shaft should be replaced. well, thats what i had to do. replaced the whole fucking d-shaft with a rebuilt unit....but then a week later the car was totaled. what a waste of my money.
                    On second thought though I doubt my u joint made my csb fuck up. it was definitely from me bottoming out super hard lol

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Well I mean its not like between all of us down there, we won't have enough tools to do it down there hahaha.
                    true this

Comment

• i wont hardly have any tools, i packed tight as it is

silly s2000 storage space

Comment

• saw this on reddit

I got a new car for my wife

Comment

• A day in the life of Ollie (ya I'm bored fuck off)

Boss: "hey Ollie you gotta park on the gravel so the 18 wheeler can squeeze around the warehouse"

Me: "ehhh okay ummm I guess i can do that"

**takes pics laying skirts**

Not too bad ok let's get outa here

Lol sheeeeeit whatev. No zip ties? Hm what do we got to work with?
                          Bahahahah made it home

Head over to Big Reds crib for a little Chillin and buffing

His sexy as coupe

Eleanor?!?!??

Fuck ya

Then I showered some cars behind me with sparks and fucked my shit up. The end lol I hope you enjoyed A day in the life of Ollie exclusively featured in rt

Comment

• Damn, you beat that poor car lol

Comment

• no folding rear seats to throw the bumper in the trunk?
                              Originally posted by Kielan
                              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Ollie I think its time to go full on dorifto with it

Comment

Working...
                                X