X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i noticed that too. guess he wanted to show off? or maybe the tow hook isnt secured properly
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• I'm not clear on what happened, can someone fill me in? The YouTube description says the tags were expired... are people upset because the car was trailered to the show but got towed because it was parked on the road? Or was it just a case of driving on expired tags?

Comment

• i have no idea either but my guess is that he saw the tags and it was a rice rocket and that flagged him. then saw it was RHD and that threw the flag and thats why im guessing its being towed (having no exhaust doesnt help either, just an observation). why have tags on a car if its a trailer queen?
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          i have no idea either but my guess is that he saw the tags and it was a rice rocket and that flagged him. then saw it was RHD and that threw the flag and thats why im guessing its being towed (having no exhaust doesnt help either, just an observation). why have tags on a car if its a trailer queen?
          so you can drive it around at shows.

Comment

• Needs a car.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
              I'm not clear on what happened, can someone fill me in? The YouTube description says the tags were expired... are people upset because the car was trailered to the show but got towed because it was parked on the road? Or was it just a case of driving on expired tags?
              Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              i have no idea either but my guess is that he saw the tags and it was a rice rocket and that flagged him. then saw it was RHD and that threw the flag and thats why im guessing its being towed (having no exhaust doesnt help either, just an observation). why have tags on a car if its a trailer queen?
              Non-Op & Expired Tags.
              it got towed for being on the street for not even 5 min just to get in line to go into the meet. we trailored it all the way there. and unloaded down the street. cause we couldnt unload it inside.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie.S View Post
                They're not much use if they're expired. Might as well have no tags.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                *explanation*
                Ah. That is pretty lame. The police were just waiting there or what? It seems excessive to tow a car away...

Not to be quick to judge but it sounds like there's more to the story?

Comment

• oh hai
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    oh hai
                    Ohai

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie.S View Post
                      aparently it gets towed w/ or w/out tags

Comment

• Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
                        They're not much use if they're expired. Might as well have no tags.

Ah. That is pretty lame. The police were just waiting there or what? It seems excessive to tow a car away...

Not to be quick to judge but it sounds like there's more to the story?
                        Maybe there is more. Haven't read any explanation from the owner yet on the forums.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• i think trailor queens are lame though. drive your car, more than the minimal 200ft

Comment

i think trailor queens are lame though. Drive your car, more than the minimal 200ft
                            mf this!
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

aparently it gets towed w/ or w/out tags
                              well the tags were expired....nobody asked what the point of putting expired tags on a trailer queen was.

Comment

• /thread

Comment

Working...
                                X