This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Ive had 3 BB, 1 droid and 1 Palm. the droid was like if AIDS could write an OS
    im torn between the sidekick or the bb torch (like im coming back stateside anytime soon )
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        im torn between the sidekick or the bb torch (like im coming back stateside anytime soon )
        I have the torch now, I like it
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

my wife wanted an xbox so we got a new 1, 4gb modle. cost $150 brand new. i want a ps3 for gt5 but i guess ill have to settle for forza. do you have a wheel?

Not bad.
          No I don't. I want one for the GT5 though; Force GT.
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• The thing I love about the droid is you have to pay for every app....no wait thats the Iphone, or as its more commonly know as IPAY.
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Not all but most, yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                I have the torch now, I like it
                so jelly

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                Not bad.
                No I don't. I want one for the GT5 though; Force GT.
                true that. i played gt5 with a wheel on my friends i fell in love

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                The thing I love about the droid is you have to pay for every app....no wait thats the Iphone, or as its more commonly know as IPAY.
                fuck paying for ANY app. i only get the free stuff
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Sidekick? Might as well trade your dick in for a vagina.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Sidekick? Might as well trade your dick in for a vagina.
                    that shit was amazing with the swivel screen. keyboard was fucking awesome. one of the best msging phones

Comment

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• need to call bout them lips tomorrow
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          need to call bout them lips tomorrow
                          polished faces/hardware and color matched lips?
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

true that. i played gt5 with a wheel on my friends i fell in love
                            Hell yeah. That wheel is awesome. I want it so bad.
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              Hell yeah. That wheel is awesome. I want it so bad.
                              and a sim chair/play seat. most awesome. my 3yo would prolly break the shit though

Comment

• My phone is taking forever to sync with my iTuns songs. fuuuuuuuuuuuu

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X