X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That sucks, how much did you tell him you had?

-Dan

Comment

• i offered 1200 for a 2600 s14, but we railed him hard with shit that was wrong and nickled and dimed him until he had enough of us hahah
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Well thats harsh haha. Thats not even 1/2 of his og price man haha thats more then low ballin'.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          Well thats harsh haha. Thats not even 1/2 of his og price man haha thats more then low ballin'.
          it had the cel and air bag light, a knocking in the rear, one rear wheel was way of camber. totally not worth it

Comment

• Oh well then in that case he deserved to be low balled hard.

-Dan

Comment

• mother fucking werd. but he wasnt having it

Comment

• ughhhh I want this exhaust bad. I feel like if I text him again asking him whats up he would get annoyed.

Oh, and a insurance appraiser is coming out to look at my car wednesday (my birthday btw). Hopefully things will get settled.

-Dan

Comment

• text him again. Thats what I did when i was about to buy an S14 without parent approval like a few weeks ago. it was like 2pm, I texted, we negotiated. She didn't reply after a few text. I texted her again.....she replied like at 1030pm and I was like wtf.
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I just texted him asking if he would take $50. God all this would have been settled if he would have just set a price from the beginning.

-Dan

Comment

• I just had to stop 3 dudes my age rockin' flat tops and fades for shoplifing. While we were back in my office they happened to hear I had Del The Funky Homosapien playing on my phone and we had a 30 min conversation about good hip-hop and how current hip-hop is going down the shitter.
                      -Brandon-

Comment

• flat tops? sounds like the people i deal with everyday in j-vegas. hip hop is most definately going down the drain

Comment

• I think quite a bit of it has to do with the Goverment, but then again I'm kind of a conspiracy theorist.

Think what you will of me
                          -Brandon-

Comment

• i was just offered a trade for the e30 on bf.c

Comment

• my friend has the freshest flat top...kinda like in Hot Tub Time Machine, the younger version of Craig Robinson aka the black guy. Except his flat top isn't as tall. More like the size of Will Smith's in the Fresh Prince

Drama you are like god
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                i was just offered a trade for the e30 on bf.c
                                what kind of trade?

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X