This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    No it was just to test the regulator. The passenger side is still fucked.

Word.
    Where the fuck is the noise coming from?
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Logic is overrated indeed...

Anyway... Was wondering around the car market today... and I am really starting to like the E36 Touring more and more.. So K.rischan, as you're a owner of one of these... What configuration is the best? I myself would take a 2.0 Petrol with a manual.... As I have no clue about the quality and performance of the engines of BMW, I might be wrong... Also.... Using it daily... What are the main issues...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        Where the fuck is the noise coming from?
        There is no noise.. If there was a noise, chances are I would have fixed it by now.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by karlmust View Post
          Logic is overrated indeed...

Anyway... Was wondering around the car market today... and I am really starting to like the E36 Touring more and more.. So K.rischan, as you're a owner of one of these... What configuration is the best? I myself would take a 2.0 Petrol with a manual.... As I have no clue about the quality and performance of the engines of BMW, I might be wrong... Also.... Using it daily... What are the main issues...
          The 320i is a slow car with a low mileage. I'd go for a 323i with a manual transmission.
          If the engine is okay, you will be okay. Just some rust issues, here and there some electronical errors but that's pretty much it. Take care of it and you'll be good. And watch out for the preowner! If he looks like an idiot, the car might have been beaten hard. You shouldn't buy it then.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
            <3 reddit

Originally posted by Charlie.S View Post
            im writing a paper! at least i got to pick the topic.

one of my 'sources': http://www.secondchancegarage.com/pu...al-fabbing.cfm
            Awesome!

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            hello RT
            Originally posted by Neil View Post
            Sup RT.
            Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Sup
            Originally posted by ratmog View Post
            sup
            Originally posted by karlmust View Post
            Sup RT?
            Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
            heyyyyyy rt
            Hi!

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            slow rt
            Somewhat slow...

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            You said cheap. Buy a honda.
            Originally posted by Charlie.S View Post
            also said daily driver. i'll kill myself before I daily a honda.
            Originally posted by karlmust View Post
            True! I would, In Estonia though Honda is a rare thing, atleast the good ones and they go for like I think 6000Euros... So yea not that cheap... I am thinking of older BMW coupes.... before E36 that is...

I was thinking of buying a racer - Honda or smth like that - and a daily driver which I prefer to be a touring... cuz I am quite sure the Polo will become too small for me soon enough
            I'd straight trade my m3 for a Honda right now of someone tried.
            All you need is an s2k or a type r.
            I drive a Honda.

No S2K or Type R.

Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
            [IMG]http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/225133_10150584395790048_264929400047_18429902_398 4027_n.jpg[IMG]

omg so hot
            Not sure if want.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            I liked it better on the RSs

Afternoon Lady & Gents!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• hi Jason

Comment

• Evening, Jason
                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• lol

still no newds though

Comment

There is no noise.. If there was a noise, chances are I would have fixed it by now.
                    so it just doesn't work?

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                      The 320i is a slow car with a low mileage. I'd go for a 323i with a manual transmission.
                      If the engine is okay, you will be okay. Just some rust issues, here and there some electronical errors but that's pretty much it. Take care of it and you'll be good. And watch out for the preowner! If he looks like an idiot, the car might have been beaten hard. You shouldn't buy it then.
                      Thanks man! I'll keep an Eye out for one, here in Estonia we don't get many of 323-s more 318, 320 and 325... Sort of limits the choice... oh well trip to Germany... Oh... damn forgot there is poland in the way... (one of the drawbacks of driving to Germany with a car)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        so it just doesn't work?
                        That would be what I'm saying. I rolled it down day I came home for spring break, and it just never went back up, didn't make a sound or anything. So I put it back up, and now nothing even with the new regulator, still nothing.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That would be what I'm saying. I rolled it down day I came home for spring break, and it just never went back up, didn't make a sound or anything. So I put it back up, and now nothing even with the new regulator, still nothing.
                          So you took apart the door and everything looks good, greased the wheels, checked fuses, made sure you were getting power, etc etc

Comment

Thanks man! I'll keep an Eye out for one, here in Estonia we don't get many of 323-s more 318, 320 and 325... Sort of limits the choice... oh well trip to Germany... Oh... damn forgot there is poland in the way... (one of the drawbacks of driving to Germany with a car)
                            325i Touring? I don't think so. 316i,318i.320i,323i,325tds and 328i is what you get.
                            If you want mileage and a 4-cylinder: Go for the 318i, but take a late model car.
                            if you want a "fast" car: Go for the 328i, also late models as i made the experience they have more goodies on board.
                            If you want the perfect middle: 323i is what you are going to buy.

And take care of the waterpump but just if it's the shitty plastic version.

Comment

• Wierd... I see alot of 325-s, yes... diesels... but 328 is even more rare Will check them out... Not sure if I am going to buy one next year or the year after that... depends on loads of stuff but better be ready than late... Or whatever they say... For now I am stuck with Polo... Which actually... as i found out last weekend is more spacious than the new Suzuki SX4...

EDIT: Just checked, yup my mistake, these are all 325 TDS-s, stupid sellers use only 325 and some even put touring to the name -.-
                              Last edited by karlmust; 05-16-2011, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Wierd... I see alot of 325-s, yes... diesels... but 328 is even more rare Will check them out... Not sure if I am going to buy one next year or the year after that... depends on loads of stuff but better be ready than late... Or whatever they say... For now I am stuck with Polo... Which actually... as i found out last weekend is more spacious than the new Suzuki SX4...
                                325i was only available for the Sedan/Coupé/Convertible.

THe SX4 is a piece of shit which shouldn't be a car.

Comment

Working...
                                X