This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol nevermind
    Last edited by Drama; 07-09-2010, 04:51 PM.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• hahahah I wish I could have made it RD FD but i had fucking Prom... Damnit.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
        hahahah I wish I could have made it RD FD but i had fucking Prom... Damnit.
        thats so gay lol. I would have ditched prom for sure

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          thats so gay lol. I would have ditched prom for sure
          Definitely should have. Fuck it im going next year forshure. I want to goto D1GP miami too.

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
            Definitely should have. Fuck it im going next year forshure. I want to goto D1GP miami too.
            damn straight. I was thinking about going to the one in Fort Worth? I think thats where it was.. But I forgot about it so I didnt go. Thats cool that they're back in the US.

One of my friend went to japan like 2 months ago and he went to a D1 event. He said it was the best shit ever. He says its way better than FD. He also sent me a pic of a VIP van that he saw

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
              damn straight. I was thinking about going to the one in Fort Worth? I think thats where it was.. But I forgot about it so I didnt go. Thats cool that they're back in the US.

One of my friend went to japan like 2 months ago and he went to a D1 event. He said it was the best shit ever. He says its way better than FD. He also sent me a pic of a VIP van that he saw
              Yeah the drivers in D1GP are alot more into crowd pleasing which is dope cause it makes them do the most insane entries ever and get helllaaaaaaaaa close when tendering. Those damn japs.

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• fuck yea, they have way better energy. Im gonna start going to out of town events now....or at least im gonna try. Like LSB, ASB, D1GP in Texas. and stuff like that

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I **** buying things online. The dude with the exhaust said "shoot me a offer", well I said $50 since he doesn't know the maker of it and I couldn't really tell from the pic other then it looks like its a ss rep. Well as soon as I said about $50, he stopped talking to me. I was hopping he would reply with a counter offer or something of that sort because I would pay more for it because I really want an exhaust but only have about $100. But nope. People piss me off.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    I **** buying things online. The dude with the exhaust said "shoot me a offer", well I said $50 since he doesn't know the maker of it and I couldn't really tell from the pic other then it looks like its a ss rep. Well as soon as I said about $50, he stopped talking to me. I was hopping he would reply with a counter offer or something of that sort because I would pay more for it because I really want an exhaust but only have about $100. But nope. People piss me off.
                    some people dont know how to sell online. thats why i made those rules threads for the classifieds here
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      some people dont know how to sell online. thats why i made those rules threads for the classifieds here
                      Thank you for those rules. I **** when people just say "throw me a offer". Its like ok, how about $3? Then they get offended. If he would have said $xxx amount I would have offered a price around that.

I low ball people on CL tho haha. I got all my oem parts including tranny and driveshaft for $500 and the guy originally wanted $800 haha.

-Dan

Comment

• my whole life is lowballing people. im really good at it. but when its on a forum, theres needs to be some order to the madnes

Comment

• lol i just show up with a certain amount of cash thats way lower then the price they were asking and leave with whatever i wanted to buy...always works!
                          -Jorge-

Comment

• Low ballin' is a skill. I never paid what people were asking for, unless its on here or I know the dude. But seriously when I ask how much your looking to get for them and you say "throw me a offer and its yours" your just asking to get low balled. At least set a price that is in your mind and we can go from there. Now im going to feel like that annoying dude if I keep texting.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
                              lol i just show up with a certain amount of cash thats way lower then the price they were asking and leave with whatever i wanted to buy...always works!
                              lol that works for anything haha.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
                                lol i just show up with a certain amount of cash thats way lower then the price they were asking and leave with whatever i wanted to buy...always works!
                                i got thrown out of a guys house once for doing that

Comment

Working...
                                X