X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck so I hear the Skunk2 coils ride like dick, so now I'm looking for Function and Form type 1s on the east coast...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      I hope to have my center console painted tomorrow as long as the weather isnt shit
      Have to pick up some special tools, wait for paint to try, and wait for parts.
      Have to see if my front brace will fit with the new sway bar, if not I'll have to order the nismo front brace.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Fucking Playstation, you P.O.S. Damn servers are under maintenance again.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• get an xbox haha

Comment

• I do have an Xbox haha. I feel like playing GT5, or TDU2 though.

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• the PSN is working fine for me... just can't use the playstation store yet.
              ///M 2.0
              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Yeah, it's not supposed to be up for like another month or so.

Edit: And lucky fool.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• damn, another month for just the store? that blows, even though i didn't plan on buying anything from it.

EDIT: Grinding in GT5 is the most boring thing ever, getting money for shit shouldn't take 3 years.
                  Last edited by Jersh; 05-15-2011, 09:47 PM.
                  ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                    damn, another month for just the store? that blows, even though i didn't plan on buying anything from it.

EDIT: Grinding in GT5 is the most boring thing ever, getting money for shit shouldn't take 3 years.
                    yep, that's what they said.

LOL. Good thing I got more than $2,000,000

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      yep, that's what they said.

LOL. Good thing I got more than $2,000,000
                      i've got just over $2,000,000 too but i'm trying to get a formula GT and that costs like $5.5 million... this is gonna take forever.
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                        i've got just over $2,000,000 too but i'm trying to get a formula GT and that costs like $5.5 million... this is gonna take forever.
                        aw fuck that. I was gonna buy one of those till I saw the price. I just stopped racing.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• i'm about to do that right now, all these boring seasonal events are killing me. if i can't even get the formula GT, i will also never win the historic race car championship cuz that shit costs 20 mil for like any of the cars.
                          ///M 2.0

Comment

• Yeah, I don't even race anymore. I already have 2 ideal cars that are fast as fuck. The MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V, and the Furai Concept. Then I got my ZR1 which is hella fast on turns, and alright on straights.

and PSN is working now

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Any of you guys have Droid phones?

I've finally got some money for an upgrade and Verizon just released a military spec Droid phone.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Fuck so I hear the Skunk2 coils ride like dick, so now I'm looking for Function and Form type 1s on the east coast...
                                you need konis, extended tops hats, eibach springs and gc coilovers sleeves..

amirite??

Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
                                Ello everyone - Ollie keep your Q45 for another year and then I will trade you my S14
                                Ok deal. You gotta do work to that s14 though because I will be doing serious work to the Q you can beleed dat

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Working...
                                X