This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh it was beautiful.

No. That's carbon fiber stickers covering the holes the spoiler wouldn't cover.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
      Oh it was beautiful.

No. That's carbon fiber stickers covering the holes the spoiler wouldn't cover.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• And the sideskirts are a lipkit that just went over the stock ones. The stock ones were under there, painted and all...just with like 7 holes on each side.
        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
          And the sideskirts are a lipkit that just went over the stock ones. The stock ones were under there, painted and all...just with like 7 holes on each side.
          You mean to tell me that kit was made for that car? fuck that, We go to hardware shops and buy black garden edging... You can buy it in meters, then just cut to size and tec screw it on...

Proffesionals...
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• It sounds like you bought a freakin 10.5 thousand dollar beater hahah.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• We call that "Home Depot Lips" I intend on making one for my car, eventually.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Haha.. Its all dodgey...

Comment

• Yeah but done right it looks OEM so its all good.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The guy just emailed me back about the exhaust. He said "make a offer and its yours" Guess whos picking up a exhaust if it looks like something nice and not shitty.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                      ... is a bitch who went the "safe" route which won't even net him a championship. 3 max contract players and everyone else makes league minimum, the Heat will be winning everyyyything...

Coulda come to NY and been the real king and made a legacy for himself. Instead he's in Wade county lol
                      this. He could have came to NY but hes a little bitch. He could have at least giving NY a chance to the playoffs. He could have helped us a lot
                      Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      I see what you did there.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      How big your dick is in comparison to a killer whale.

Feelin kinda homo tonight....

[QUOTE=prodigee;193605]
                      Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                      More like my job, sucks donkey dick.
                      shit as long as you get paid good money, i wouldnt be complaining
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I love the way you cruise back in after a couple of threads haha...

Comment

• Waiting for my passport pictures so I can renew that stuff, really wish I was at the beach

Comment

• I just left kind of a gross comment on mikes status, can't wait for what he says back

Comment

• I am gunna go see what it says. Cause I'm Cool!!!!
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That's hilarious.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X