• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive been working for 3-4 years now.

Comment

• i've been working for almost 4 years now too
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I've been on sick leave for 3,5 months now. The doctors wont let me go back to work. Bah.

EDIT: Then again, I'm a security guard. Can't really do my job as long as my brain doesn't work. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Down View Post
          I've been on sick leave for 3,5 months now. The doctors wont let me go back to work. Bah.

EDIT: Then again, I'm a security guard. Can't really do my job as long as my brain doesn't work. Lol.
          Id kill myself. I was laid off for 5 months once, worst experience of my life
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• must say when i was home for 9 weeks with a foot injury i was going bananas too

but since a metal rod was drilled into it 7.5 of those weeks i couldn't go anywhere, that was the worst

from my bed to the couch all day every day
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• fuck 5 months no work, i'd be broke as fuck, wouldn't be able to run the car

Comment

• i like working

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  must say when i was home for 9 weeks with a foot injury i was going bananas too

but since a metal rod was drilled into it 7.5 of those weeks i couldn't go anywhere, that was the worst

from my bed to the couch all day every day
                  i broke my femur in yr 10

had to have a titanium rod put in and a few pins as it split into 3 piece

didn't take too long to get back to walking but one of the pins stuck out through the bone too far and poked into a ligament near the knee, made for an uncomfortable 12 months

Comment

• well i wasn't allowed to walk on it for those 7.5 weeks

serious bummage

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      fuck 5 months no work, i'd be broke as fuck, wouldn't be able to run the car
                      I was getting paid by the state since I was laid off. but it was terrible. only like 50% of what I was getting paid. barely enough to get by
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i tried to get paid by our state when i wasn't working and was going to uni but they gave me nothing, coz i had $2k in savings at the time

which i thought was totally unfair coz what i saved during my working time is none of their business

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          i tried to get paid by our state when i wasn't working and was going to uni but they gave me nothing, coz i had $2k in savings at the time

which i thought was totally unfair coz what i saved during my working time is none of their business
                          wait wot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            rage?
                            nah, good day
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                              wait wot?
                              well i was trying to save for a car, so i realy didn't want to spend my savings traveling to uni or going out, so i thought i could get some money from the state for that stuff

Comment

• Wuz gud RT.

Can't breathe through my nose, today is going to suck. And its fucking Friday the 13th. With my luck some horrible shit is going to happen today.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X