X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started my internship. They said all the good sites are blocked on the comps so immediately I checked SW. Not blocked. Fuck yessssss that's all I needed

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• soooo bored
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
        Just started my internship. They said all the good sites are blocked on the comps so immediately I checked SW. Not blocked. Fuck yessssss that's all I needed
        That's a win right there.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Jase, you might be a fanboy, buy you showed me the light and introduced me to Jessica. You will forever be in my good graces for that.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

I put single cheese squares in my spicy ramen.
            A quote-train azn apears!

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
            Just started my internship. They said all the good sites are blocked on the comps so immediately I checked SW. Not blocked. Fuck yessssss that's all I needed
            Yeah hopefully they don't track your time on the site
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
              What about popcorn, cheese and chicken?
              Duh fuck...
              Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              I put single cheese squares in my spicy ramen.
              Done this before, cheesy ramen is pretty good!

I've also done peanut butter on pancakes.

Comment

• Just ordered passenger window regulator, so both windows will work.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  Nah Neil, dead serious. This may sound odd, but does anyone else have any odd combo's they do?

I've heard ketchup in rice, and steak sauce in macaroni & cheese...
                  I stir fried chicken into cheesy mash, and I had a friend that used to dip her pizza in Coca Cola.
                  Mac donalds fries in a mc flurry, but the fries have to be still warm or its disgusting.

Originally posted by Jersh
                  RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                    Mac donalds fries in a mc flurry, but the fries have to be still warm or its disgusting.
                    This

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Jase, you might be a fanboy, buy you showed me the light and introduced me to Jessica. You will forever be in my good graces for that.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      A quote-train azn apears!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Feel like ass. Not looking forward to being a statue for 8+ hours per day... 10 on fridays..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          Yeah hopefully they don't track your time on the site
                          I higly doubt it. It's pretty lax here. The other intern was just finishing watching the da vinci code when I got here

IG: @_olliee

Comment

I stir fried chicken into cheesy mash, and I had a friend that used to dip her pizza in Coca Cola.
                            These sound nasty, but dipping the pizza in the coke are already 2 items that go together; coke & pizza.
                            And the McFlurry dipped fries, you can have a burger meal with a shake so those are 2 items that go together too.

Comment

• wtf

Comment

The best is Wendy's fries into their milkshakes. God its amazing.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X