• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freak.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• youre the freak....frak
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• so I don't normally go into the intros forum, but I saw "HEY BUD! LETS PARTY!" for a thread title and I love Spicoli so i dove in for a party, and it was an s13 that was pretty rad, and he had done a right hand drive swap, props to him for it, and his car is awesome, but what are your guys thoughts on rhd swaps?

my opinion, and its just that, I'm not trying to put anyone down, but I think they are kind of lame, I mean its kind of like having rep wheels, its not really the real thing

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          so I don't normally go into the intros forum, but I saw "HEY BUD! LETS PARTY!" for a thread title and I love Spicoli so i dove in for a party, and it was an s13 that was pretty rad, and he had done a right hand drive swap, props to him for it, and his car is awesome, but what are your guys thoughts on rhd swaps?

my opinion, and its just that, I'm not trying to put anyone down, but I think they are kind of lame, I mean its kind of like having rep wheels, its not really the real thing
          I think they are funny at traffic stops, when you pull up and roll down your window and a cop looks at your buddy sitting where the driver usually sits and the cop is dumbfounded. haha

I worded that straight retarded.

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            so I don't normally go into the intros forum, but I saw "HEY BUD! LETS PARTY!" for a thread title and I love Spicoli so i dove in for a party, and it was an s13 that was pretty rad, and he had done a right hand drive swap, props to him for it, and his car is awesome, but what are your guys thoughts on rhd swaps?

I don't really like the wheels on the car but I feel you. I'd rather have a legit rhd silvia than a rhd 240. I heard its better to drift though. Has a better feel.....idk.

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• lebron....

Drama you are like god

Comment

• hey Sean, send me some MM stickers for free

Drama you are like god

Comment

• i **** rain
                  DSDone

Comment

• i hope i dont have to go to chicago tomorrow. i **** that city.
                    DSDone

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      lebron....
                      ... is a bitch who went the "safe" route which won't even net him a championship. 3 max contract players and everyone else makes league minimum, the Heat will be winning everyyyything...

Coulda come to NY and been the real king and made a legacy for himself. Instead he's in Wade county lol

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                      Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                        ... is a bitch who went the "safe" route which won't even net him a championship. 3 max contract players and everyone else makes league minimum, the Heat will be winning everyyyything...

Coulda come to NY and been the real king and made a legacy for himself. Instead he's in Wade county lol
                        I see what you did there.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sup mofos.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• even if knicks had gotten lebron him n amare still wouldnt have won championship. knicks have fallen super far gonna take awhile to get back. will see if they can get carmelo or parker next yr. i like amare but dont think hes worth the money he got. he is an improvement over david lee. atleast knicks didnt get screwed as bad as nets.
                            DSDone

Comment

• Basketball sucks.

LoL post 123.

Oxer, what shall we debate today?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                                Basketball sucks.

LoL post 123.

Oxer, what shall we debate today?
                                How big your dick is in comparison to a killer whale.

Feelin kinda homo tonight....
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X