• Anyone bring their laptop in the bathroom sometimes? lol

Comment

• haha ya i do

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
        haha ya i do
        Keepin' it real haha.

Comment

• So I got my phone back from the school. The lady that helped me was super cool
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            Anyone bring their laptop in the bathroom sometimes? lol
            I cant shit without laptop. too boring. hahaha

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
              So I got my phone back from the school. The lady that helped me was super cool
              I gotta ask, how did you lose your phone?
              Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
              I cant shit without laptop. too boring. hahaha
              Ha, gotta have something right? I remember going to a Super WalMart to take a dump, and there's already another dude in there... What do I hear? Him flipping through his ringtones!!

Comment

• Coco you seen the pix of my van with the gram lights?
                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

I gotta ask, how did you lose your phone?
                  Teacher tried taking it away even though I wasn't using it. I refused to give it to her cause I'm not going to wait till the end of the school year to get my phone back, especially if I didn't use it. So she called security and they took me to the office. They ended up taking it away, and I went to talk to one of the assistant principals. She just gave it back to me and that was it.

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    Coco you seen the pix of my van with the gram lights?
                    Nah I haven't!
                    BTW, I could resize your sig if you want... Shitz kinda huge lol
                    Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    Teacher tried taking it away even though I wasn't using it. I refused to give it to her cause I'm not going to wait till the end of the school year to get my phone back, especially if I didn't use it. So she called security and they took me to the office. They ended up taking it away, and I went to talk to one of the assistant principals. She just gave it back to me and that was it.
                    That's good you got it back though. She hot? haha

Comment

LOL no. She's old. She used to be hippie, and would go to Woodstock.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Nah I haven't!
                        BTW, I could resize your sig if you want... Shitz kinda huge lol

naw i like em big homo

JCI is due in march, i will be gone so wife and i need to deciede if we are going to junk this bitch or not. if we junk it im going to the garage ASAP and cutting the springs in half
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          LOL no. She's old. She used to be hippie, and would go to Woodstock.
                          Aw hell no lol! Dude, this reminds me of hot teachers I had now... And also fugly old teachers.
                          Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                          naw i like em big homo

JCI is due in march, i will be gone so wife and i need to deciede if we are going to junk this bitch or not. if we junk it im going to the garage ASAP and cutting the springs in half
                          FUCK YEA cut them bitches! Given that situation, I would've had the same idea in my mind.

And lmao at that bling on the sideskirt-ish thing.

Comment

• so bored
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Aw hell no lol! Dude, this reminds me of hot teachers I had now... And also fugly old teachers.

FUCK YEA cut them bitches! Given that situation, I would've had the same idea in my mind.

And lmao at that bling on the sideskirt-ish thing.
                              yeah its a whole kit thing. the front was broken before i bought it, wish i could find the front

Comment

• You actually paid for the kit? Good god.

Comment

Working...
                                X