X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alec is Ezze90 on here lol

-Dan

Comment

• So basically it was a StanceWorks (intelligence) vs ricer (stupidity) debate. Makes more sense now, silly ricers will find a way to justify their win anyway they can. I am sorry but there is no way in hell a civic beats a I6 e36 in complete working order.

Silly ricer is silly. (And also has a small penis apparently).
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• We use to go to college together untill he dropped out. I gave him shit every day because he wanted to put angel eyes on his civic, and he bought a $20,000 civic (when he could have got a better, cooler, faster car for that). And he has a fart can. So I raced him when my car had the automatic transmission with it being 60% working. And he won from a dead stop and on a highway roll. Then he rubbed it in my face when I could have cared less because he still has a honda (thats not his in his avatar btw).

Edit: little back story there haha

-Dan

Comment

• Wait which Alec is which? I am so confuusssssssseeeeeeeeddddddd.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            Wait which Alec is which? I am so confuusssssssseeeeeeeeddddddd.
            Alec the ricer is Ezze90. Other Alex is just a dude I go to college with lol.

-Dan

Comment

• OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH makes much much more sense now.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol I should have mentioned that before this.

-Dan

Comment

• Just so helpful tonight aren't you.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It was sunny and hot as hell here all day and I was out doin' shit lol Not sure what that has to do with anything but im tired haha. I didn't do math homework either. Im just going to bed lol

-Dan

Comment

• It was really nice here too, been up since 630 and I have been doing gay ass physics since 6 pm. The whole packet was only 4 problems I have done 2.5 in six hours and I focused on that (sure I was posting on here but that would take prob 30 minutes out of my total work time). **** MY LIFE!!!!!!!!
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• my local dunkin donut sucks. they always fuck up my breaskfast
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Applebees suck...they fuck up everyones order everytime
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            Applebees suck...they fuck up everyones order everytime
                            ive been there once. they wouldnt let me do a shot at the table. never went back

Comment

• It. So. Nice. Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                                It. So. Nice. Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                for real. i can see from my desk. i wish i was outside right now

Comment

Working...
                                X