X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should be good. If I understand what I have read.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What if you haven't?
      THEN YOU'D BE LYING TO ME!
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Yeah well then it would actually be a case of misunderstanding, not lying.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'll kill you.
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• If I see one more facebook update about FUCKING Lebron I am going to kill someone...

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• the only reason no one talks about the lakers is because there's nothing else to say other than "lolol we rock you guys suck."
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I found a aftermarket exhaust on CL hes unsure of the manufacture but hes willing to trade for some parts. Hopefully this will end nicely as I need an exhaust reaaaaaaal bad lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                  If I see one more facebook update about FUCKING Lebron I am going to kill someone...
                  I agree.
                  Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                  the only reason no one talks about the lakers is because there's nothing else to say other than "lolol we rock you guys suck."
                  Basketball sucks.
                  Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  I found a aftermarket exhaust on CL hes unsure of the manufacture but hes willing to trade for some parts. Hopefully this will end nicely as I need an exhaust reaaaaaaal bad lol
                  Very nice. Looking for some tires now. Anyone selling some 195/45/15's?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• mmmmmmm bodingtons you are so tasty

Comment

• Blehhhh sooo bored. Who is here?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• mememememeememe
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Word dog. I need tires, but I don't want to buy from onlinetires again, should I get the tires I just bought mounted, and then sell those stock wheels, and get like 500 for it all, or should I just sell the tires, and sell the wheels separately?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hmm. I say separately I think you can get more money. Plus drifters are always looking for spare tires. If no one buys after a while just mount em and sell

Today was my favorite bmx session btw

Drama you are like god
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Ok so if I sell them separetly I can't mount the new tires, on the widened steelies, because that would just be stupid. I am going to sell the tires, and get new smaller tires, once I get the steelies, sell the stock wheels. So that way I get a net profit of like 200. And I can use that money for other stuff.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• there you go.

And I can't even think right, right now. I feel weird lol.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X