This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    E46 non-ms are one of the gayest stock cars I've ever driven. I can't fucking stand my bro's 330ci. E46 m was pretty awesome and I've never driven a modded e46 non-m but it needs quite a few things to be brought to a fun level imo.

I've never driven an Integra so I have nothing to offer there. But I can say h22 prelude > e46 non-m when it comes to driving fun stock for stock.. Something about the stock mushiness of the e46 that makes me wanna kick the quarter panel.

I **** to say it but getting a fucking e36 if you're limited to 4k. My boy bought an e46 for 4.5k and holy shit was it a pile of dog shit even 2k later.

Don't get mad at me Kielen. Those are just my $.02 even if you didn't ask for them. You should undoubtedly do what you want. Just don't wanna see you regret anything. e46s are good cars and it could work out, I just would've never wanted one in college over the e36 which is cheap and easy to work on. If it were me I'd get an s13 all fucking day and maybe an e30 if it came down to it.
    Things I require in a new car. 4 doors with a decent amount of room, something that's not ancient and makes me want to hit a baby because it doesn't have things I want in it. I've not put E36s out of the picture, but it needs to be 100% what I want in one for me to consider it.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
      I have in no way any knowledge when it comes to offsets, but ET18 isn't the same as ET41, right?
      I'm sorry but what kind of question is that? Why would it be.. i dont even..

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• O hai, what have I missed? Has Kielan got his struts done? Or....

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
          i found some stlying 24's reps on ebay. the seller says they are 17x8 ET 18.
          THe original Stlye 24's made by BMW are 17x7.5 and 17x 8.5 ET41.
          the reps will poke more on both the front and rear, as compared to the stock specs, regardless of the different wheel sizes.
          Originally posted by Kielan
          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by karlmust View Post
            O hai, what have I missed? Has Kielan got his struts done? Or....
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
            Originally posted by Jedidiah
            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
              Use this:

You can then see how much different the ebay ones will sit compared to the OEM ones.
              or this if you are more of a visual learner

Alloy Wheel & tyre fitment calculator - it calculates inset, poke, speedo error, tyre stretch and loads more.
              Originally posted by Kielan
              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

O hai, what have I missed? Has Kielan got his struts done? Or....
                Find a decently tall bridge. Put a rope around your neck. Tie it to the bridge. Jump off the bridge.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• *forget about the post*
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Wow this got heated ,kielan dude ..u want a 46 go and buy one !done !!!!
                    As u probably have done already hit the bf.c,bimmerfest,etc and just see what's the biggest common problems and avoid them ...I bought a 5 not knowing how they heat up and leak coolant and a few thousand later I'm in no way unhappy with the car as much pain as any and every BMW is I Fuckin love it ...so get a 46 and problems that arise just tackle them appropriately and you'll make out just fine dude ....anything BMW is gonna be a whore ,so fuck em all when they say that

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Find a decently tall bridge. Put a rope around your neck. Tie it to the bridge. Jump off the bridge.
                      A problem.... We don't have high bridges in Estonia and I ain't going to kill myself in Latvia... Chill man, these are just struts... Man up!

Comment

• Originally posted by prod0660 View Post
                        Wow this got heated ,kielan dude ..u want a 46 go and buy one !done !!!!
                        As u probably have done already hit the bf.c,bimmerfest,etc and just see what's the biggest common problems and avoid them ...I bought a 5 not knowing how they heat up and leak coolant and a few thousand later I'm in no way unhappy with the car as much pain as any and every BMW is I Fuckin love it ...so get a 46 and problems that arise just tackle them appropriately and you'll make out just fine dude ....anything BMW is gonna be a whore ,so fuck em all when they say that
                        Pretty much everything I own will be a fucking whore.

I saw your car last night at the McD's gtg, looked good man.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

A problem.... We don't have high bridges in Estonia and I ain't going to kill myself in Latvia... Chill man, these are just struts... Man up!
                          Shut the fuck up, and gtfo of the thread. Don't tell me to "man up" fuck off.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Shut the fuck up, and gtfo of the thread. Don't tell me to "man up" fuck off.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                            Originally posted by Jedidiah
                            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Fuck off Cal.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Thanks ...still working out a lot of bugs ...but just get the Damn 46 and call it a day,...I don't know how you look so have no way of knowing ..lol next Tuesday maybe

Comment

Working...
                                X