This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I've found a few with less than 140k for 4k. I've found 2 with less than 120k, that needed something tiny and stupid that people don't know how to fix.
    Where are you finding these?
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
      Where are you finding these?
      Craigslist, autotrader, cars.com.

Jesus fuck, why does it even matter. All you guys are going to do is criticize my choice, why do I even bother.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• thats what i always hear. "it just needs a fuse"........that later turns into a thousand dollars.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Fuck you Oxer. Seriously. I've been saving for god knows how long. I've got a full time job this summer, and 2 when I go back to school. I'm not some stupid piece of shit rich kid. Go put some gay anime shit on your car, stop trying to tell me who I am.
          All Im saying is that its a stupid idea since you dont have the finances to be able to drop a lot of money when a problem arises ya fuckhead.

Saving $3k is one thing, being able to make a quick $1k when you need it to fix shit is another. as a student, I dont see that happening.

Where did I try to tell you who you are? Im just trying to help you, no idea why though.

Go buy your $4000 dream bmw, I hope the engine blows up and it costs you an arm and a leg you ungratefull piece of shit.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
            thats what i always hear. "it just needs a fuse"........that later turns into a thousand dollars.
            Or "AC works, just needs a recharge."
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• I have in no way any knowledge when it comes to offsets, but ET18 isn't the same as ET41, right?
              Originally posted by Oxer
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                thats what i always hear. "it just needs a fuse"........that later turns into a thousand dollars.
                I'm not just going to take the POs word for it, I will take a look, I'm not rushing out there and buying the first car I see. Never doing that again. If I have to shop around and wait till I find the perfect car. I will. I'm not rushing that. I just need to sell my fucking car.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                  I have in no way any knowledge when it comes to offsets, but ET18 isn't the same as ET41, right?
                  Only 31 mms different. .
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I have in no way any knowledge when it comes to offsets, but ET18 isn't the same as ET41, right?
                    Depends on the wheel width. Offset is the measurement of the backpad in relation to the centerline of the wheel (which width is needed).

Comment

• E46 non-ms are one of the gayest stock cars I've ever driven. I can't fucking stand my bro's 330ci. E46 m was pretty awesome and I've never driven a modded e46 non-m but it needs quite a few things to be brought to a fun level imo.

I've never driven an Integra so I have nothing to offer there. But I can say h22 prelude > e46 non-m when it comes to driving fun stock for stock.. Something about the stock mushiness of the e46 that makes me wanna kick the quarter panel.

I **** to say it but getting a fucking e36 if you're limited to 4k. My boy bought an e46 for 4.5k and holy shit was it a pile of dog shit even 2k later.

Don't get mad at me Kielen. Those are just my $.02 even if you didn't ask for them. You should undoubtedly do what you want. Just don't wanna see you regret anything. e46s are good cars and it could work out, I just would've never wanted one in college over the e36 which is cheap and easy to work on. If it were me I'd get an s13 all fucking day and maybe an e30 if it came down to it.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        All Im saying is that its a stupid idea since you dont have the finances to be able to drop a lot of money when a problem arises ya fuckhead.

Saving $3k is one thing, being able to make a quick $1k when you need it to fix shit is another. as a student, I dont see that happening.

Where did I try to tell you who you are? Im just trying to help you, no idea why though.

Go buy your $4000 dream bmw, I hope the engine blows up and it costs you an arm and a leg you ungratefull piece of shit.
                        Fuck yourself. I'm not ungrateful, I'm sick and tired of you trying to belittle me.
                        Originally posted by Han View Post
                        Or "AC works, just needs a recharge."
                        Sounds like my car.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                          Depends on the wheel width. Offset is the measurement of the backpad in relation to the centerline of the wheel (which width is needed).
                          i found some stlying 24's reps on ebay. the seller says they are 17x8 ET 18.
                          THe original Stlye 24's made by BMW are 17x7.5 and 17x 8.5 ET41.
                          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Sounds like my car.
                            Just like my car.

Comment

i found some stlying 24's reps on ebay. the seller says they are 17x8 ET 18.
                              THe original Stlye 24's made by BMW are 17x7.5 and 17x 8.5 ET41.
                              Use this:

You can then see how much different the ebay ones will sit compared to the OEM ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                [IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3659/5709105804_0ecd88f168_b.jpg[IMG]
                                Very nice.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                too bad for you guys, we have plenty of them over here, both imports and locally delivered
                                Stop pouring salt on my wounds!

Originally posted by UKPaul View Post
                                I know a kid who imported one then thought he could drift and smashed it into a tree sideways.
                                Hes now gone and bought an AE86 with the insurance money.

Heres hoping he doesnt do the same thing again
                                Should have started with a AE86 then on to a S15 imo.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Who the fuck are these new people.
                                Originally posted by UKPaul View Post
                                filling up the RT whilst your asleep.
                                Aussie and UK RT thread invasion!

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                Mornin RT
                                Morning

Originally posted by karlmust View Post
                                Why are everyone so cranky today?
                                Rage!

Originally posted by karlmust View Post
                                Ah well, my bad.... Maybe its the bloody heat... How is it on the other side of the ocean?
                                Maybe it is the bloody heat.

Originally posted by Han View Post
                                No, everyday is rage day.
                                Correct.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Sup guise, Not here too much for tonight... Training a guard to take over my shifts here, start the suit job next week...
                                Hai Oxer!

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                                A knob thread? O:
                                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqNvqtSga0Y"]YouTube - Karl Pilkington Eats a Knob at Night[/ame]

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                Careful with the e46, I heard the style 5 game got killed.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X