This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    Careful with the e46, I heard the style 5 game got killed.

I don't think I'll be doing Style 5s anyway.
    Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    you need any help and feel like a drive let me know

Shit I need help right now lol.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Not as much as you.

Dunno about you, But every car I have owned has been modified and ran into the ground or sold off.

8 - tilt your head, there you have it.

Until the next car comes along, then it starts all over again.

lol... I dont know how much E46's are over there, or how much you expect to make off a beat integra, but Im almost positive you wont be able to afford mods for a fucking long time. You couldnt even affors wheels and proper suspension for the teg?
      I have 3 grand saved right now.... It was going to go into the teg, but I want an E46 more.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• As I said, I dont know how much anything is worth, But im almost positive $3k and the teg wont get you an E46.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

As I said, I dont know how much anything is worth, But im almost positive $3k and the teg wont get you an E46.
          That's what I was thinking.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• I could get an E46 with less than 125k on it for less than 6k easily...

Shit I'm looking to get one for 4k... And I've found a few at that price.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I could get an E46 with less than 125k on it for less than 6k easily...

They must be absolute pieces of shit....

In which case will be extremely bad for you. If 2 nuts on teg struts are giving you hell, I'd **** to see you run into 'serious' problems...
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I could get an E46 with less than 125k on it for less than 6k easily...

keep in mind a 4k bmw will get you just that. id rather put alittle more on it and get one with lots of maintenance records and service and save later for modifications. regardless, you are going to want to service the whole cooling system as soon as you get it. it plagues all bmws and thats not cheap.
                Last edited by NegativeCamber; 05-11-2011, 12:27 PM.
                Originally posted by Kielan
                I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

In which case will be extremely bad for you. If 2 nuts on teg struts are giving you hell, I'd **** to see you run into 'serious' problems...
                  this.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Jesus fuck Oxer. I just don't have the tools to do it, if I had a car that I could take to get down to the shop it would have been done already, but I haven't get the fuck over it. I know what the fuck I'm doing I've done it multiple times, I just don't have a second car. Holy fuck enough.

Yeah I know, but really I'm so fucking sick and tired of my car, I wouldn't mind working on a car that I would like rather than one that everytime I get near it, wanting to hit someone. 4k is what my parents are limiting me to spend on the car though, and I'm not about to buy another Honda. I want something more modern than a fucking E30 as well. So what if I have to spend money to get it fixed up, I will spend the money then. I don't give a shit about modding it right away, a car that works is more important than one that is low.

I don't mind working on a car, shit I've spent probably close to 30 hours working on Rory's car.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Jesus fuck Oxer. I just don't have the tools to do it, if I had a car that I could take to get down to the shop it would have been done already, but I haven't get the fuck over it. I know what the fuck I'm doing I've done it multiple times, I just don't have a second car. Holy fuck enough.

Yeah I know, but really I'm so fucking sick and tired of my car, I wouldn't mind working on a car that I would like rather than one that everytime I get near it, wanting to hit someone. 4k is what my parents are limiting me to spend on the car though, and I'm not about to buy another Honda. I want something more modern than a fucking E30 as well. So what if I have to spend money to get it fixed up, I will spend the money then. I don't give a shit about modding it right away, a car that works is more important than one that is low.

I don't mind working on a car, shit I've spent probably close to 30 hours working on Rory's car.
                      hahaha Dave, your 2 cents?

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• I like E30s, but I don't want to be driving a late 80s car. I want a car with a modern interior something with stupid creature amenities, that make me happy.
                        Last edited by Kielan; 05-11-2011, 12:18 PM.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I just don't get what's wrong with the Integra?
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                          Originally posted by Jedidiah
                          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• or whats wrong with the 80s?

Originally posted by Jersh
                            RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                              I just don't get what's wrong with the Integra?
                              Then come up here and take it Cal. Does there have to be more of a reason that I DON'T LIKE THE FUCKING CAR. I don't like how it looks, how it drives, or how much shit needs to be done to it. I don't give a fuck what you guys think about the decision, its my car, my money. I will spend it how I fucking please.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                                or whats wrong with the 80s?
                                Can you fucking idiots read any more. Holy fuck.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X