X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I called one of the local tire places to ask if they could get my 215/40/18's on a 9.5" wide wheel the guy asked me if I was on drugs. Straight up. Hahahaha.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• so bored

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
        When I called one of the local tire places to ask if they could get my 215/40/18's on a 9.5" wide wheel the guy asked me if I was on drugs. Straight up. Hahahaha.
        You know your winning when they ask if your on drugs hahahah

04' 350z
        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• I know dude I was so stoked.
          I called another place and they said they'd do $15/corner, and then when I asked if they could get them on there he told me "yeah I can do it but it's a bitch and I might have to charge you a little extra." Hopefully that works out.
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

I know dude I was so stoked.
            I called another place and they said they'd do $15/corner, and then when I asked if they could get them on there he told me "yeah I can do it but it's a bitch and I might have to charge you a little extra." Hopefully that works out.
            damn. thats sorta wackk though. haha

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Yeah I know dude. He's like "We basically have to use a giant O-ring and a lot of soap".
              I really wanted to tell him I know what he'd be doing but I didn't want to be an asshole.

I wish I had a hook up around here. Fuck.
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I'm working with these tow guys right now named Aldus and Zintus. Awesome.
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• Those are some crazy ass names.

And oh wait...I do have a hookup! $45 plus tax for all four. Legit.
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Yeah I know dude. He's like "We basically have to use a giant O-ring and a lot of soap".
                    I really wanted to tell him I know what he'd be doing but I didn't want to be an asshole.

Yeah i'm sorta scared about putting on another set of tires cause the guy I used to use moved to greenville. aka like 3 hours away.

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                      I'm working with these tow guys right now named Aldus and Zintus. Awesome.
                      George, are youuuuu playing Dungeons and Dragons?

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Was wondering, wen you guys choose what tyre size to strech you calculate that baset on original tyre size, so that your speedo is correct or nobody cares bout that?

Comment

• nice got my coilovers but my car is still fucked up. the other insurance company is paying for all of it to be fixed they said it will take 11 days but im still waiting to bring it cause they are still "investigating" or playing solitare idk which ever
                          Originally posted by TheNeek
                          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCripple View Post
                            Was wondering, wen you guys choose what tyre size to strech you calculate that baset on original tyre size, so that your speedo is correct or nobody cares bout that?
                            http://www.willtheyfit.com/ is pretty accurate at calculating that. With my new tires the speedo is off by like .30 of a mile.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Yeah I know dude. He's like "We basically have to use a giant O-ring and a lot of soap".

its not really soap. My friend works at a legit porsche shop thats owned by porsche. And over there they call the "soap", monkey cum. I forgot what they call the tube but it was hilarious

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                              I'm working with these tow guys right now named Aldus and Zintus. Awesome.
                              When I went to new york, we waited outside the airport for a taxi driver right? then I see this one driver who looked like osama bin' laden and I started laughing. turns out he was my taxi driver. I was scared shitless. Then one of his arab friends calls him and he starts speaking arabic and they start yelling at eachother. I tried not to laugh so hard and I pretended like I was taking pictures of the city. Shit was hilarious
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Haha, i know it's not really soap, it's like lube and some shit.
                                Monkey cum, hahahahahahahaha.
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X