X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you gotta make sure he looks illegal though. fucking...dirty looking, mustache, heavy accent. Those are the ones you gotta go for.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I tried not to laugh

Drama you are like god
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        you gotta make sure he looks illegal though. fucking...dirty looking, mustache, heavy accent. Those are the ones you gotta go for.
        Yes! exactly! The guy that did mine didn't even pull my car into his garage place. He just handed me a sheet and said don't get pulled over bahhahaa

04' 350z
        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          the power makes up for the weight lol. My friend has one. Shit sounds fucking awesome. Hes doing a 2jz swap though. And you know whats funny? he asked his/my friend to help him pull it out and install the 2j, and if he does, he'll give him the RB25 for free
          Your friend is an idiot for giving you a free RB25.
          Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          I just want to sleep on Egyptian cotton because of that song hahaha
          This is how I make all my decisions.

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
          Yes! exactly! The guy that did mine didn't even pull my car into his garage place. He just handed me a sheet and said don't get pulled over bahhahaa
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
            lol cause those are the imported mofos. they most likely aren't citizens :P. Im glad we have plenty of those. You can just bribe the dude.

You got lucky lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              Your friend is an idiot for giving you a free RB25.

yuhatin? umad?

jk

hes giving it to my friend. My friends going to sell his AE86 and buy an S13 hatch soon.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                I havent really had anything higher then 500 thread count. Probably even less then that. I just want to sleep on Egyptian cotton because of that song hahaha
                what song?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Fucking Facebook keeps sending me to MySpace. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• f/s threads up. now quick, buy my shit!
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• you want a jetta?

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        you want a jetta?
                        nah, i already got one i think im selling today lol

Comment

• Any info on those seats Dave?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            Any info on those seats Dave?
                            not yet. he hasnt replied. if i had to guess, id say 400 a seat. but im not sure

Comment

• oh Dave, 195 45 15, can you get tires in that size?

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                                oh Dave, 195 45 15, can you get tires in that size?
                                i'll check tomorrow. send me a pm with the tire size

Comment

Working...
                                X