This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    I been wanting S2000 for the past 4 year, but never gotten one cause its not financially rational. I want one now BAAAAADDD!!!
    duudde. I know I've probably posted this is RT several times, but I'm still pretty shocked about this. Some dude was selling a clean, white S2000 for $7-8. I wanted it so bad.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I want AP2.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Don't get me started on how much I want a S2k.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Right... For me its off to school again... God I wish it was friday... My car is stuck 80km from me and I still have shitloads to do on it so yea I would rather do that than go sit at school for another 7 hours

Comment

• S2000's do nothing for me :dunno

and hi

Comment

• ohai!

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Im tossin up miata or s2k when the beamer has expired.

1987 BMW e28 535i
                "Respect your elders"

Comment

• Hi Jeremy!
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hello RT
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• ello

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Hey.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Hai Jase!
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hai2U K!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• its pretty quiet in here, what is everyone up to today/night/whatever time it is on your side of the world
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Some real shit for your night.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X