X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lolol i wish, its definately motivating me to go find some front spings but im not gonna lower it yet. JCI is due in feb and i might not be here to turn it back to stock so the wife can get it to pass the inspection
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Hi guyz, been awhile. I started workin today, ughhhh workin 5 days a week, 9 hours a day. Bout to have the z sittin RIGHTTT.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• just happened...i lol'd

im Dylan in that convo btw

Comment

• Sooo, can someone tell me if it's illegal for a school to make you pay to get something back that was confiscated, like a phone?
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• why would you have to pay for your own property unless they are chargeing you like a storage fee

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                Sooo, can someone tell me if it's illegal for a school to make you pay to get something back that was confiscated, like a phone?
                possession is 9/10ths of the law
                dudeman? attorney at law
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                  why would you have to pay for your own property unless they are chargeing you like a storage fee
                  nah, they took it away for no reason. And I'm getting tired of this bs so I'm going tomorrow to talk to them. I already talked to the AP (I think), and she said she believes I didn't even use it, but she wants to see what the teacher wrote on the referral. I possibly could've got it today, but she didn't have access to the referrals since one of the staff members were gone.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  possession is 9/10ths of the law
                  dudeman? attorney at law
                  I have no idea what you just said. lol.
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• last night of class
                    got a B+ fuckya

Comment

• tested for e5 yesterday
                      got a _____
                      stupid AF, gotta wait forever to get results

Comment

• "Mr Hammond confirmed the Government was also considering raising the speed limit on motorways to 80mph, though he said no assessment had yet been done of the risks and benefits."

No, please don't do that, Government.

Originally posted by Jersh
                        RT changes lives.

Comment

• why not? time to get new car

Comment

why not? time to get new car
                            She goes 70 with a little push and thats enough for me xD My problem with upping the limit is that people already do 80 as the norm, even 90. Upping the limit will just encourage faster speeds, and lets be honest, a lot of people do not have reactions that fast, and just don't observe while driving.

Originally posted by Jersh
                            RT changes lives.

Comment

• look at the crash rates of lower speed freeways compaired to the auto bahn

Comment

tested for e5 yesterday
                                got a _____
                                stupid AF, gotta wait forever to get results
                                I'm doing that in a couple weeks

Comment

Working...
                                X