This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    HOLY FUCK. I went downstairs for a few seconds. Came back up, and saw my laptop just start sliding to the right by itself. Yeah, I probably wont sleep tonight.
    lolwut?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
      lolwut?
      my laptop was moving on it's own. Shit was creepy.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Comment

lol, maybe its gravity...
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            i thought you said gravy

Comment

I would tell stories of other creepy shit that's happened in this house, but I don't really feel like typing.

Summary of one story: I was home alone. 2-3am. Playing Xbox online with my friend. Room door is closed. "Disconnected from Xbox Live." Okay, maybe it's my connection. I open the door, and see my ethernet cable wrapped up in circles in front my door. (My ethernet cable is running 20ft down the hall to the router.) shitbrix

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

lol thanks for making things much creepier; my room is actually slightly tilting the opposite way

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                i thought you said gravy

Drama you are like god

Comment

I would tell stories of other creepy shit that's happened in this house, but I don't really feel like typing.

Summary of one story: I was home alone. 2-3am. Playing Xbox online with my friend. Room door is closed. "Disconnected from Xbox Live." Okay, maybe it's my connection. I open the door, and see my ethernet cable wrapped up in circles in front my door. (My ethernet cable is running 20ft down the hall to the router.) shitbrix
                  casper?

Comment

casper?
                    possibly. What freaked me out even more is what happened after that when I was walking back to my room. But I sound like a freak when I tell the story, so I won't say it. lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• lol laptop was trying to commit suicide by jumping off the table?

Comment

lol laptop was trying to commit suicide by jumping off the table?
                        No his xbox was trying to kill it.

Comment

No his xbox was trying to kill it.
                          quiet possible, it might've been jelly of all the attention the Xbox gets

Comment

• Lullz. I rarely use my Xbox. I just use it for netflix now.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• xboxs are gay.

Comment

• wife wants mortal combat real bad. ive never had a console. i want a ps3 for gt5, but there is a 360 FS for like $125 or something around here
                                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Working...
                                X