X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• call random cunts mate, call mates cunt.

so you cunts is mates? or you mates is cunts?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      hey, shut your trap, calling me a fuckin moron you fuckin 20billion post count fuck. just because i'm not on here 24mothafuckin7 and not on the west coast sleep schedule like everyone else on this side... so get off my shit. RAGE MOTHA FUCKIN FACE SUCKA.

had to be done
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Sorry I can read locations which are right under people's posts count. Good fucking observation you fucking dumbass. I still don't get why you fucking come in here, no on fucking likes you, you cunt..
        you fool... you think ppl give a fuck about your bitch ass posts?? i'm sure a lot of ppl do now, after getting to know YOUR WHOLE LIFE STORY HERE IN RT.

on a real note, ever since i've stepped foot in here and you got offended by me, after that point i've tried NUMEROUS times to get along with your punk ass. i think it's safe to say that i am your #1 h@ter on here, and am glad to play the roll!

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          call random cunts mate, call mates cunt.

so you cunts is mates? or you mates is cunts?
          He's a fuckwit, I haven't liked him from day one, not going to start now.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            He's a fuckwit, I haven't liked him from day one, not going to start now.

time to change thread title?

Comment

• You two done here? Take it in PM not here.

Changing the subject.
              Last edited by jasonklee; 05-09-2011, 09:04 PM.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Think so.

Edit: Epic Jason.

Comment

• Threw up some pics of my freshly cleaned engine bay. Looks pretty mint.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• WTF is up with the conspiracy talk?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      you fool... you think ppl give a fuck about your bitch ass posts?? i'm sure a lot of ppl do now, after getting to know YOUR WHOLE LIFE STORY HERE IN RT.

on a real note, ever since i've stepped foot in here and you got offended by me, after that point i've tried NUMEROUS times to get along with your punk ass. i think it's safe to say that i am your #1 h@ter on here, and am glad to play the roll!
                      I don't give a fuck? I talk about my life because not talking about it in the past has lead me to darker places than you can ever imagine. Talk shit like you know me, see where it goes.

I was never offended by you, you got fucking trolled and didn't know how to take it, ask anyone in here and they would say the same. LOL at calling me a ***** you're just like the rest of those idiots out there, just because some one doesn't like you, you call them a *****. Kick rocks dumbass, take your fucking 90s cornrows shit elsewhere. We don't need anymore retards on this site.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        WTF is up with the conspiracy talk?
                        Hell if I know
                        I believe in the possibility, but don't think there is enough evidence to do anything about it

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I don't give a fuck? I talk about my life because not talking about it in the past has lead me to darker places than you can ever imagine. Talk shit like you know me, see where it goes.

I was never offended by you, you got fucking trolled and didn't know how to take it, ask anyone in here and they would say the same. LOL at calling me a ***** you're just like the rest of those idiots out there, just because some one doesn't like you, you call them a *****. Kick rocks dumbass, take your fucking 90s cornrows shit elsewhere. We don't need anymore retards on this site.
                        lol but y u mad tho

Comment

• anywho...

Comment

• so tempted to just slap on my coils....

Comment

• There are entirely too many retards on this planet, some of the shit people will believe astounds me.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• god there is this one 240 on my forum, fucking **** the car, and the owner is kind of annoying.
                                Fucking lowered on shitty knock off 15's and monster truck tires

Comment

Working...
                                X