X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some lowlife left a gob of spit on my passenger door today, after I'd purposefully avoided hitting him, he had the cheek to spit at me. If I hadn't been half asleep and on the red petrol-wise, I would have revoked his right to cross the road.
    Sure people can not like my car, but there's no need to spit. Its disgusting.

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

• That's disgusting.

Comment

• shame on he

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
          That's disgusting.
          It really is. I dont get why so many people nowadays have a complete lack of respect. I mean I didn't run you over, mate, you were in the middle of the fucking road where there are no crossings, and no actual reason for you to be there, and you go and gob on my car? What kind of a thanks is that?

RT changes lives.

Comment

• People can be assholes. Less mature guys at my school write messages in dirt across each others cars. I will never do that, I like it when dirt isn't rubbed into my clear coat, so I show others the same respect.

Comment

People can be assholes. Less mature guys at my school write messages in dirt across each others cars. I will never do that, I like it when dirt isn't rubbed into my clear coat, so I show others the same respect.
              That makes sense, though a lot of people think it wont damage the paint, so do it innocently to mess about.

RT changes lives.

Comment

People can be assholes. Less mature guys at my school write messages in dirt across each others cars. I will never do that, I like it when dirt isn't rubbed into my clear coat, so I show others the same respect.
                Show your car some respect and clean it too. You're at fault too if you don't wash the damn thing.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Lol writing shit in dust on cars is the best

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Show your car some respect and clean it too. You're at fault too if you don't wash the damn thing.
                    , I always do but we are under a water ban right now. The cities water main broke a month ago, no washing cars, you have to call for a trunk if you want to fill your pool (We still have another two weeks until we get a delivery). So I'm just going to quietly hand wash it in the garage this weekend.

Comment

• You always have to call a truck here in the states to fill your pool..
                      And they do make things called rinseless wash there ace...
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah that's what I'm going to do, thanks

Comment

Yeah that's what I'm going to do, thanks
                          selling your car?
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• reminds me
                            gotta wash my car on wednesday
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              reminds me
                              gotta wash my car on wednesday
                              wednesday im starting going to the gym before work. havent been since I moved up here
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Spend 8 hours cleaning my car yesturday. I dont even feel like driving her now, SO FUCKING CLEAN! lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Working...
                                X